Tony Bennett Left His Heart in San Francisco but ....

Started by SeattleSun, Sep 08, 2016, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

but Seattle Sun left his gall bladder in Sparks!

For those that wondered what happened to me on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend at the Mustang, late Saturday afternoon my gall bladder "blew up" and Northern Nevada hospital ripped it out first thing Sunday morning.

When I crawled into their ER on my hands and knees crying in pain as if Ayana was standing over me with one of her toys, the first question they asked me was; "Were you at the Rib Cook Off!"

Hat Tip to Northern Nevada for their life saving procedure and

Hat Tip to Reagan for packing up my stuff and bringing to the hospital.   She gets my vote for employee of the month for September.

And it look like SS will make a full recovery.

:) :) :) :)

I left My Heart in San Franciso by Tony Bennett
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=i+left+my+heart+in+san+francisco

Andy

Omg so sorry to hear that but glad to hear you are gonna be ok

MrEd73

Just roll with it.

sjshark

Mr Seattle,

Very scary.  I hope you fully recover and are able to resume trips to The Mustang Ranch as soon as possible. 

Shay

We're all so happy to hear that you're okay!!!

Carrera

Yeah all I know is one minute your in the bar eating tacos and drinking a corona and I leave for too seconds and you were gone🤔!! Regan told me the news later on that night I'm just happy you reached out with good news, your ok 😋!

Ayana

I feel so bad for you😔. Im happy to hear your ok my toy pleaser😘 I ask the ladies if they saw you leave and no one knew. We will just have to make up our pool party for later💋. Sending healing thoughts to you💋
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Just Tom

glad to hear you will make a full recovery, at least they got it out in time....besides, you can lived without that organ, it will just make digesting tacos more difficult in the future
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

I Lost mine. I can tell you stay close to bathroom when you eat. when you eat greasey  food it will go right throw you. I hope you have a better time than me.

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

MrEd73

Quote from: caveman on Sep 11, 2016, 04:56 AM
I Lost mine. I can tell you stay close to bathroom when you eat. when you eat greasey  food it will go right throw you. I hope you have a better time than me.
[/qu
It's kinda like white castle. I usually make sure there is a place to use the Ferguson on the way home
Just roll with it.

SeattleSun

Just a short post to saying I am "A OK" and I don't notice anything different except the scare on my tummy.

So I heard some chicks dig scares so maybe it will make me more appealing.   LOL

Thinking ahead is there going to be a Halloween Party this month?  Dates please.

SS alive and well in Sin City working my ass off.   ;) ;) ;)

Ayana

Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 05, 2016, 01:11 AM
Just a short post to saying I am "A OK" and I don't notice anything different except the scare on my tummy.

So I heard some chicks dig scares so maybe it will make me more appealing.   LOL

Thinking ahead is there going to be a Halloween Party this month?  Dates please.

Absolutely! We are having our annual Halloween party October 29,2016 "The Day of The Dead"
You have to cum and let the ladies work that ass off ;) but above all I'm so so Happy you are ok :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

SeattleSun

Quote from: Ayana on Oct 07, 2016, 04:13 AM
Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 05, 2016, 01:11 AM

Absolutely! We are having our annual Halloween party October 29,2016 "The Day of The Dead"
You have to cum and let the ladies work that ass off ;) but above all I'm so so Happy you are ok :-*

Well it's Saturday night Oct 29th and I am sitting in Sin City by myself! 

The "organization" wouldn't send me to Reno this weekend    >:(

So here I sit

Carrera