Rachel Varga review.

Started by Rickwild1, Dec 19, 2016, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickwild1

So I've seen Rachel 17 times now. I can't say enough good things about her. She's just a really great person. I always have a lot of fun with her. She's beautiful. She's funny. She's smart. She has the cutest accent. Everything about her is just wonderful. She's always makes sure I have an amazing time. Looking forward to her return so I can see her again.

Thank you Rachel. I really appreciate all the time we've spent together. It's always the time of my life.

Cobia

Good job Rick.  It pays off to stay with 1 lady.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rickwild1

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 19, 2016, 11:50 PM

Not really something I've ever done before. But I've found I like this way a lot better.

renorunner

I stick to one lady now! It really pays off!

highdrive

This is the most precise review of Rachel bar none. She is amazing.

Thanks for posting dude!
HD

RachelVarga

Thank you Rick for spending so much time with me. It is always good for me in more ways than one and you are always respectful and sweet. The perfect gentleman and I wish all guys were like you. Things can only get better!

I think that Rick can confirm when I say that I reward loyalty.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 22, 2016, 09:05 PM
Thank you Rick for spending so much time with me. It is always good for me in more ways than one and you are always respectful and sweet. The perfect gentleman and I wish all guys were like you. Things can only get better!

I think that Rick can confirm when I say that I reward loyalty.

Well. You are very good to me. it's nice when loyalty is appreciated. Thank you baby.

SeattleSun

Agree, I try to stick to one lady a night.   :o :o :o