"New" Website > Constructive Criticism

Website and contact

(1/3) > >>

Bart.Pimpson:
New website?  Sweet.

Hope it comes with a "coming soon" page!  I'd love to see far enough into the future to plan ahead.

Jennifer:
Stay tuned, we're working on a new website! We have an amazing agency that is building us a mobile friendly website! Good things come to those who wait! i know you've been waiting a while.....

Thank you
Jennifer

Ironman:

--- Quote from: Atlantis on November 29, 2017, 11:34:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cherry on November 19, 2017, 08:10:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ironman on August 11, 2017, 03:45:34 PM ---You think this site is bad on a phone. Check out the Sheris site some time or that Rabbit brothel site.😆😆 catering to Farkle Snart, and his 7 brothels.

This one could be more mobile friendly no argument there. But as brothel websites go it is far from the worst one.

--- End quote ---
That's his official Nickname now as far as I'm concerned 😂😄

--- End quote ---

;D ;D You two have me dying  with laughter over here. I'm pretty sure the names gonna stick, it's a winner.

--- End quote ---

I really should check topics I have commented on here more often  I just see now I got quoted. I am glad Atlantis  and Miss Cherry found the Farkle Snart reference funny.😆

Katalina:

--- Quote from: Atlantis on November 29, 2017, 11:34:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cherry on November 19, 2017, 08:10:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ironman on August 11, 2017, 03:45:34 PM ---You think this site is bad on a phone. Check out the Sheris site some time or that Rabbit brothel site.😆😆 catering to Farkle Snart, and his 7 brothels.

This one could be more mobile friendly no argument there. But as brothel websites go it is far from the worst one.

--- End quote ---
That's his official Nickname now as far as I'm concerned 😂😄

--- End quote ---

;D ;D You two have me dying  with laughter over here. I'm pretty sure the names gonna stick, it's a winner.

--- End quote ---

LOLOLOLOLOLOL y'all are the best

MrTShirt:
On a serious note, more and more people are transferring from computers to phones as their main internet access tool.
Search engines are putting heavy emphasis on mobile phone compatibility.

It is only a matter of time where older web sites have limited value.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version