"New" Website > Constructive Criticism

Ladies' Calendar of Availability

(1/4) > >>

Olivia Lush:
Now we have our future visits (if already scheduled) listed on our profile pages.
You can see mine here. http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/olivia-lush.html
xoxo
Olivia

ColleenRose:
Ditto on the instagram, moat ladies i see put their schedules on there. We want your business so we will let you know!

Cobia:

--- Quote from: chuckar chaser on July 18, 2018, 01:14:01 PM ---I have never had a problem when I contact a lady. Lots of them have Instagram that works great for contacting them.
Comparing Mustang to other Brothels is crazy the ladies and other staff have built an amazing resort with nothing else like it in Nevada. No it's not perfect but damn it is awesome.

--- End quote ---

True.

Jasper:
I will be here st the mustang for the next week!

Victoria:
John, hello! I am one of the managers here at the Mustang. We do our very best to have an accurate and up to date schedule of our ladies, as well as their future trips planned.

The ladies to sometimes have things come up as do you or I. Life happens! Things do sometimes change. Your best bet is to call ahead, or even get ahold of either Madam Tara or Madam Jen to get the very best and up to date info on the lady or ladies you would like to see!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version