News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch Visit...

Started by KC, Aug 28, 2018, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

I am planning to return to the ranch for a visit on September 21 thru 23. I hope the Italian suit is open again for parties. The Lodge was under construction back in July during CWMC. Thanks...

KC

Olivia Lush

I strongly believe that it will be ready by then and based on your comments about your favorite suite when we met , I can't wait to check it out.
Would love to catch up with you in September.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Victoria

Stay Tuned! Big things are coming my dear! 😉

KC

Thank you ladies. I am excited to find out what out what you are referring to Victoria. I hope I get to see you while I am there in September Olivia. I had a great time with you during CWMC in July. You are a very beautiful lady for sure...

KC

Ironman

🤔🤔 Rather or not I will have any spending cash is very much up in the air, but I will probably set foot in the building on the 21st and or 22nd sometime between the hours of 9pm and 4 am so if you see this hairy fuggly mother F er drinking diet brown stuff passing itself off as diet Soda say hi when you are in between parties with the ladies.😎

Olivia Lush

Thank you for the kind words KC! Can't wait to see you 💋

Ironman- Don't be shy, if you see me at the bar don't hesitate to introduce yourself (I am the brunette with bangs and a Brazilian derrière 🍑)

Xoxo
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com