"Off Topic" > Fun "Board" Games

Shaved trimmed or bush?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Bigfoot:

--- Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on November 27, 2019, 10:52:10 AM ---iím so into bush!

--- End quote ---
Do you have all of their albums? 😁

Just Sayin:
I love a shaved pussy or well trimmed landing strip. On the occasions that I'm lucky enough to get to go down on a woman, I always like it so much more when it's shaved. It seems to me that a woman would also like it when a guy's balls are also shaved, but I don't know. I don't mind doing it, but never know how the ladies feel about it. I've never had a lady mention it. Makes me wonder if they're thinking what a silly old fart. So ladies, do you like for a guy to shave his balls or not ??????

Samantha Evans:
I love waxing, but I always have to give my hair time to grow out between waxing so the length of my hair always depends on when you catch me.  ???

Gem Stoned:
Same!!
I also LOOOVE trimming my Bush into shapes, I had a heart for the longest time it was such a cute lol heart Bush
--- Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on November 27, 2019, 10:52:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gem Stoned on November 22, 2019, 12:58:09 PM ---I'm a fan of Bush especially if its kept well but for women I like the lips to be shaved and on men in like for the area closest to the shaft and the balls to be shaved, no one likes pubic hair in their mouth.

--- End quote ---

agreed i try to keep it this way so itís still a bush but well maintained. i used to shave everything but now iím so into bush!

--- End quote ---

LenaStarrXXX:

--- Quote from: Gem Stoned on November 22, 2019, 12:58:09 PM ---I'm a fan of Bush especially if its kept well but for women I like the lips to be shaved and on men in like for the area closest to the shaft and the balls to be shaved, no one likes pubic hair in their mouth.

--- End quote ---

agreed i try to keep it this way so itís still a bush but well maintained. i used to shave everything but now iím so into bush!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version