News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Outdate Ideas 💡

Started by Jasper, Feb 09, 2019, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Franco Escamilla – the singer and comedian whose fierce, biting humor has earned him the nickname El Amo del Sarcasmo (The Master of Sarcasm) – is making his debut performance at Reno's Grand Theatre.

Born in Cuautla, Mexico, Escamilla studied at the Monterrey College of Music and Dance before embarking on a career in comedy. Building a loyal audience on his YouTube channel, soon he was hosting a comedy chat show, recording an album, and appearing in his own Comedy Central special.

Drawing from real-life experiences, Escamilla's hilarious observations of the people and world around him always hit their mark. Don't miss the one and only Franco Escamilla at Grand Sierra Resort.

NOTICE: THIS IS A RESCHEDULED SHOW
Due to health reasons, this show had to be rescheduled. If you had tickets for the original September 16, 2018 show date, those tickets will be valid for the new show date of February 10, 2019

Those who aren't able to attend the show on the new date can receive a refund at point of purchase. Franco looks forward to performing for all of you and appreciates your understanding.

Let me know! I love comedians!

Jasper

Let's go see Franco Escamilla together. Amazing comedian who will make us laugh until we cry!!!
#outdatewithjasper

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 10, 2019, 11:06 PM

Let's go see Franco Escamilla together. Amazing comedian who will make us laugh until we cry!!!
#outdatewithjasper
Wish I could someone take this beautiful ladie out to a show

Jasper

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 10, 2019, 11:53 PM
Quote from: Jasper on Feb 10, 2019, 11:06 PM

#outdatewithjasper
Wish I could someone take this beautiful ladie out to a show

Yes, someone take me out of my house!
XxxJasper

Jasper

Let our imagination go wild when booking a out-date/over night week/weekend experience!
Let's see how many of you can let your creativeness flow!

Let's get romantic!!!
Xoxo
Jasper

Ariel Savage

I know for me, I'd love to go to Tahoe. Being from Washington DC, I've never gotten the chance to go but so many people say it's awesome! I can't think of a better way to visit than with one of you guys!

KittiMinx

Go to 7Eleven and get a Slurpee.

Ariel Savage

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
Mmmm slurpee sounds delicious. Do any of you guys have favorite restaurants or bakeries to take me to?

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 03, 2019, 09:12 PM
Mmmm slurpee sounds delicious. Do any of you guys have favorite restaurants or bakeries to take me to?

I forget the name but there's an awesome sushi place near the big movie theater in Sparks that has free sake wine.

Bigfoot

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 04, 2019, 06:38 PM
free sake wine.
Finally, an outdate I could actually afford with a beautiful woman...  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 04, 2019, 08:29 PM
free sake wine.

Yeah, me.  I goofed up and went to Tahoe "once".  Never again.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

As always, I vote for the National Air Races, 11-15 September up in Stead.  Not for nothing do they call it the World's Fastest Motorsport.
Michael J.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 04, 2019, 08:29 PM
free sake wine.

Offer accepted ;) Come on out!

Jasper

Who will be the lucky one to take me to see my favorite  comedian at GSR tonight!? 

TONIGHT!!!
XxxJasper

Jasper

Reno Rodeo is coming up!!!
This is Reno Rodeo from 2018....

XxxJasper