News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hockey Fans

Started by Jasper, Feb 11, 2019, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Who wants to take this sexy lady to a hockey game in Las Vegas to watch the Golden Knights play in their hometown??? I'm the perfect date to bring to a sports event! Let's get box seats and just enjoy the game together!
Ultimate Hockey fan right here! Email me your favorite hockey team at Jasper@mustangranch.com

XxxJasper

Jasper

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 11, 2019, 12:48 AM

Who wants to take this sexy lady to a hockey game in Las Vegas to watch the Golden Knights play in their hometown??? I'm the perfect date to bring to a sports event! Let's get box seats and just enjoy the game together!
Ultimate Hockey fan right here! Email me your favorite hockey team at Jasper@mustangranch.com

XxxJasper

What is your favorite hockey team????

XxxJasper

Jasper

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 11, 2019, 03:12 AM
Quote from: Jasper on Feb 11, 2019, 12:48 AM

XxxJasper

What is your favorite hockey team????

XxxJasper

No one likes hockey!!!??!!!

Silverado

Two teams. Long time Sharks fan. Now than Nevada has a team, I am also a Golden Knight fan. Best expansion team ever! Hoping to get to see a playoff game when I am in Vegas in May.

whackymole

2019 is the year of the Shark. The Sharks are finally going to win it all, this year is different I can feel it.

clevelandbrowns01

Jasper,

I sent you message in mid February about this.  Here's what it contained:

I love hockey. I live in Minnesota so that is almost a mandatory citizenship requirement.

1. Chicago       my childhood team   never liked hometown Minnesota North Stars so started cheering for their biggest rival

2. Minnesota Wild       no grudge against the "new" team in town.  They've been here 18 years now. Time flies...

3  Vegas         Love all things Vegas....At least until the Oakland Raiders get there!

Vegas Golden Knights games are fun.  I went to one last year.  One negative - they blare the music like a rock concert in that arena.  Louder than any arena I've been in.  If you get to go - bring some earplugs! Somehow I forgot to mention the #1 ranked St Cloud State Huskies!   That's where I went to college.  I'm sure we'll find way to blow it in NCAA tournament like always though....

clevelandbrowns01

Well, we sure found a way to blow it in NCAA tourney as the number 1 seed in the entire tourney losing to American International 2-1 today.  St Cloud St has now lost in the first round nine times since 2000.  We've made one frozen four and lost in the regional final twice I think over that span.  Just ridiculous.