Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️ First time posting 😱

Started by Saige, Feb 15, 2019, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saige

Hey guys I'm new here.. Tonight is my first time posting so we shall see how this goes lol idk why but I'm kinda nervous...  Some of you may already know I started in March so I'm not new to Mustang just the forum. My pictures, videos and XXX clips  are only a small snippet of  my personality.. come out and get to know me more!! ❤️❤️ My shift is 9am-9pm ❤️❤️ Sweet Dreams XOXOXO SAIGE

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Welcome to the board Sexy Saige!

Hope to see more of you around here!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Big Cat

Good to see you on the board Saige!  We have talked a few times and you have always been a sweetheart!   Hope you are surviving this crazy weather! 

BigBankA7D

Welcome to the forum we don't bite at least not very hard 😁

Ember

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 15, 2019, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum we don't bite at least not very hard 😁

And not unless asked 😂😂.

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Feb 15, 2019, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the board saige. Hope your Valentine's day was fantastic.
Anyone that has not seen this lady yet she is absolutely gorgeous. I have only met her briefly but her personality seems to be gorgeous too.

It most definitely is!!! I absolutely love this girl and I'm always happy when I see her again. She is a very honest, vibrant, genuine, sexy lady with spunk and a body to match!! Somebody get us a 2 girl party! lol 😂😘

Saige

Thanks you  ❤️❤️ Chuck and Big Cat you two are super sweet! Get your butts out here and let's party 😇😈 lol stay warm XOXOXOXO SAIGE

Saige

Quote from: Ember on Feb 15, 2019, 11:54 PM
Anyone that has not seen this lady yet she is absolutely gorgeous. I have only met her briefly but her personality seems to be gorgeous too.

It most definitely is!!! I absolutely love this girl and I'm always happy when I see her again. She is a very honest, vibrant, genuine, sexy lady with spunk and a body to match!! Somebody get us a 2 girl party! lol 😂😘

This is why I ❤️ You ember ❤️❤️

Ember

Quote from: Saige on Feb 15, 2019, 11:55 PM
Quote from: Ember on Feb 15, 2019, 11:54 PM

This is why I ❤️ You ember ❤️❤️

I love you too Saige! 😘😁❤

B-team010

Welcome to the forum, Saige!

I remember meeting you on your first tour at the ranch. (I have VERY fond memories of it!) I'm very happy you're now a regular at MR!

Jagged

Hello  Saige ;)

We'L-Cum  2  the Mustnag Board

Hope  2   C    U  around  @  the Mustang   1  of these  days

Nikita

Hey hey I still figure this thing out too girl friend. Woot woot XO
NIKITA MUSTANG 88

Cobia

Quote from: Nikita on Feb 18, 2019, 06:24 AM

Welcome aboard sexy !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Nikita on Feb 18, 2019, 06:24 AM
I love seeing new ladies on the board 😬