LPIN 2018 Awards Preliminary Voting Round

Started by firefighter, Mar 04, 2019, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmBoyinCA

I got my vote in.  Let's see what happens in this round.  It is now a wait and see mode to find out whom the finalists will be this year.

Serena

Thanks for all who nominated me!! Too bad there can only be one winner because we are all AMAZING!!!
Xoxoxo
:-* :-* :-*
Serena

Victoria

Aaaawwwwww!!!! You guys are so sweet... Thank you so much for your kind words! ❤️❤️❤️  For those of you who don't know Kitti, she is a class act. She is an absolutely wonderful person. It's been an honor to work beside her! ❤️

Victoria

And by the way, thank you to all of you for my continued support and friendship. ALL of you have been a huge part of my life for so many years. You guys are awesome. 😘😘😘😘   

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 17, 2019, 05:37 PM
And by the way, thank you to all of you for my continued support and friendship. ALL of you have been a huge part of my life for so many years. You guys are awesome. 😘😘😘😘

and YOU have been a huge part of our lives also. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria

😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍

Tori

I'm honored to be nominated! I wish all of us gals at mustang could win, but if it could only be one, I want Victoria. She's so sweet, helpful and a wonderful woman. She's put her time in. She deserves it. Good luck to all the mustang nominees! I hope one of us gets it.

Cobia

Quote from: Tori on Mar 19, 2019, 02:40 AM
I'm honored to be nominated! I wish all of us gals at mustang could win, but if it could only be one, I want Victoria. She's so sweet, helpful and a wonderful woman. She's put her time in. She deserves it. Good luck to all the mustang nominees! I hope one of us gets it.

That was very nice of you to post this.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria

Tori, you literally brought tears to my eyes sweet lady. ❤️  Thank you so much! 😘. You yourself are just as deserving as any of us. It's an honor to have my name alongside yours. And I would not doubt that if not this year, yours will be added to the list of ladies who have won Courtesan of the Year in the near future!

Gus

Victoria, you know you got my vote again, for the umpteenth year in a row.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Olivia Lush

It's amazing to have so many wonderful Mustang ladies nominated this year. It  makes me so happy to be part of this superb team.
Don't forget to cast your votes !
xoxo
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Zylar

Voted, thanks for the reminders ladies. ;)

Victoria

Quote from: Gus on Mar 27, 2019, 05:09 AM
Victoria, you know you got my vote again, for the umpteenth year in a row.

Thank you for your support Gus! 😘😘😘.