News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Green Machine🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Started by Jasper, Mar 22, 2019, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

So three days ago I started a new lifestyle trend for myself. It's where you juice 16 ounces of organic celery juice and consume it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Here's a little clip from me drinking 16 ounces of celery juice. I hope you enjoy!

😂🤣😂🤣💋

Michael j.

I've been drinking a tall glass a day of water with 2-3 shakes of ground ginger and one good shake of ground cayenne pepper.  Don't think it's caused me to lose weight but it just might be preventing the gaining of more weight- along with cutting back on the carbs and sugar.
Michael J.

Michael j.

I have also been substituting a bottle of Bolthouse Farms "Daily Greens" instead of a can of Pepsi zero.
Michael J.

Bailey Rose

Yo go Jasper, I would love to try this out. My favorite drink is a chocolate and banana flavored protein smoothie
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Chloe

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 22, 2019, 08:00 PM
So three days ago I started a new lifestyle trend for myself. It's where you juice 16 ounces of organic celery juice and consume it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Here's a little clip from me drinking 16 ounces of celery juice. I hope you enjoy!

😂🤣😂🤣💋

Jasper- does it taste good?