A great party with Leah

Started by FarmBoyinCA, Mar 27, 2019, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmBoyinCA

For the past year since I first met Leah, I have been having a lot of dreams about being with her again someday.  Well, that someday came up on my schedule.  There have been a lot of communications between us over the past year.  The one thing I appreciate about Leah is that she is flexible and we can always make a quick adjustment if the initial plans need to be changed.  We can talk to each other and appreciate the conversation that we have on various things in our lives.  The time we had together this year was great and something I will always remember when I dream about her.  I just wish we can have more time together.

I will say there are a lot things that we share in common.  I will not disclosure all of the details as those are between Leah and I.  Personally, I feel Leah has the heart of gold and she will always be the one I come back to as long as she is there.  I have seen an "Angel in My Eyes" when I think about Leah and she is the sweetest lady I have ever seen and been with in my life.

To Leah, in the words of Sammy Kershaw, "You are the Love of My Life".  I love being with you.  You know how to care for me.  You know what I like.  That means a lot to me as you really care for me and my life.  I love to continue to get to know you more so that our chemistry together grows into something beautiful that can be appreciated for years to come.  Thank you for a great time, there will be a third party sometime down the road.

clevelandbrowns01

Sounds like you two have a terrific connection.   Leah sounds like an awesome lady! 

FarmBoyinCA

I appreciate the kind words on the review here, clevelandbrowns 01.  It is greatly appreciated.  I love every minute that I can get to spend with Leah and she has the heart of gold.