News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Restaurants

Started by KittiMinx, Apr 08, 2019, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

What are your favorite restaurants in the Reno/Tahoe area?

BigBankA7D

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 08, 2019, 07:33 PM
I went to a sushi place no idea the name or what location on a outdate

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:16 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 08, 2019, 07:33 PM
I went to a sushi place no idea the name or what location on a outdate

Oh man I love sushi. Could go for some right now...

Michael j.

I'll personally vouch for the Black Bear Diner.  Locations in Reno, Fernly, and Carson City. 
Michael J.

Cobia

We went to a Korean Bar-B-Q place in Reno that was great.  Don't remember the name of it though. You cook your own meal on a grill at your table. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 09, 2019, 10:27 AM
We went to a Korean Bar-B-Q place in Reno that was great.  Don't remember the name of it though. You cook your own meal on a grill at your table.

I've done that before at a place in NYC! I believe that type of serving is called shabu-shabu.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 10:35 AM

I've done that before at a place in NYC! I believe that type of serving is called shabu-shabu.

Guys, stop, you're making me drool... these places are all over LA and I miss all the food I can't have from our kitchens 😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 01:42 PM

Guys, stop, you're making me drool... these places are all over LA and I miss all the food I can't have from our kitchens 😭

Saaaaaaaame. Anyone want to take a couple of lovely ladies out for something tasty and then come back for dessert?

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 02:02 PM

Saaaaaaaame. Anyone want to take a couple of lovely ladies out for something tasty and then come back for dessert?

I promise it'll be worth your time... 😇👅
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bigfoot

Guys, stop, you're making me drool...
Really?  I'll be sure to add food references to my dirty talk.  ;)

Adventure Guy

Went to Butchers Kitchen Char-B-Que in Reno last month.  They have some great BBQ!    :)

Michael j.

What's the point of cooking it yourself?  Kinda defeats the purpose of going out to eat.
Michael J.

Jagged

The name of the place is called Ijji 4 .
   I showed SixT9er that place one time when he came into town.

My Ex-Girlfriend and I use 2  go ther  about twice / month.
     The only thing I dont like about it that is 2 cramp my for legs @ the booths in the restaurant area.

It is a great place since they open it 2 yrs ago.

SixT9er

Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 11, 2019, 04:07 AM
What's the point of cooking it yourself?  Kinda defeats the purpose of going out to eat.
Don't knock it until you try it!

Many different things to try, good food and it's fun!

Also the Ladies seemed to enjoy it and wanted to return so a great place for an outdate meal
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 11, 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 11, 2019, 04:07 AM
Don't knock it until you try it!

Many different things to try, good food and it's fun!

Also the Ladies seemed to enjoy it and wanted to return so a great place for an outdate meal

Seconding this! Not only is it delicious but it's a super fun experience.