News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I hope it's ok to put this on here

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Apr 14, 2019, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

https://www.gofundme.com/landonprayers

I'm sure many of you have heard of this horrific story that happened yesterday at Mall of America in Minnesota. The injured boy is the nephew of the roommate of a long time co-worker of mine.  They haven't talked about his injuries publicly but I have heard thru my friend that he has a fractured skull and is a medically induced coma for now. He has two broken arms and a broken leg. He also had to have his spleen removed.  Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be any spinal injury.

I know we have some very caring people on here that might be willing to help a bit.  This is the gofundme site they have - you can just list anonymous if you don't want to list a name.  While I'm not a fan of gofundme because of what they take out,  it does make national giving a bit easier.  If you would prefer giving another way - private message me and we'll figure something out.

I'd really appreciate if you give what you can.  This family is going to need a lot of medical and emotional support. It is just terrible.