News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jasper’s Sexy May Schedule

Started by Jasper, May 01, 2019, 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I'm a quality over quantity person... I absolutely love to be away from the ranch on luxury outdates to Las Vegas & Lake Tahoe. We can basically go anywhere in Nevada state lines.
I can join you at your hotel so we can have some ALONE time together. Need a sexy, playful beauty on your arm for a special event? That's me!  Whatever suits our comfort zone and your needs.
Heading down to the resort hottub. Resting my beautiful body this Tuesday evening. I'll be in house 5/10-5/17

Call 775-343-1224 to book me for our date!

Jasper

I have a little bit of a schedule change. I will be coming in on the May 9-14th. Another Super Sexy Short trip...
SOOOOO make sure you make your appointment now!
CALL 775-343-1224 NOW TO BOOK ME!

XOOXO
JASPER DAYTON

Jasper

Packing for work for my trip from May 9-14. Any suggestions? Message me or comment below.

Call now to book me before I'm gone!!! 775-343-1224

Jasper

Who wants me for an all weekend date??? Call now!!! Book me at 775-343-1224

highlander

Mmmm......oh my :o  I am just speechless.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Jasper

Send me a message if you want to join The Hottest Sex Party!! It's filling up pretty fast!!
Xoox
See you there!
Call 775-343-1224 Now

Jasper

4 days left in my trip.
Come on out!
Xoxo 💋

Jasper

Jasper

Hello fellow lovers, my trip was unfortunately cut short today due to not feeling well. I didn't want to get anybody else sick. Message me if you are looking to book some special one on one time with me. I will be updating my next few trips on here in a few days. Until next time Take Care!
Xoxo
Jasper Dayton

mackdaddy_69

I hope you get some rest Jasper and hope you will feel better.

Michael j.

Do you have a bad cold?  If so, take Sudafed during the day, Theraflu at night.  Works for me.
Michael J.

Jasper