News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Best Personalities?

Started by RachelVarga, May 01, 2019, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Everyone always talks about who is the best looking girl. Looks are important but let's change it up. So here's your question.

Which girls have the best personalities?

DO NOT post anything negative about girls. Positive only!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Just Sayin

Not only are Mustang ladies beautiful, but they have great personalities to match. It would be a long list to answer that question, so I'll just pick one that is always quick to make me smile inside and out. That would be the mischievous and fun to be with, Caleesi.

Big Cat

Nikita has to be in high on the list. She is a real character and keeps me on the edge of my seat wondering what she is going to say next.

SixT9er

Ok this is where I get into trouble, naming names!

Ladies that I've chatted with that I enjoyed their company thus their personalities in no order but the first of course😉
Rachel Varga
Nikita
Luna
Piper
Tori
Jessica Taylor
Ayana
Retired but Victoria
Madam Tara
And.... I know I've forgotten several
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

clevelandbrowns01

I don't think many of us on here talk about or compare who is the best looking girl.  You are all great looking in your own way and it is our privilege to spend time with any of you.

Regarding personality - everyone knows I'm biased in favor of girls that post on here a lot.  Of course, there could be girls that don't post often with great personalities too.

Still, I have to mention Olivia though.

RachelVarga

Very nice guys. I'm sure the girls will be happy to read them. Keep them coming.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

There are so many ladies with great personalities I couldn't name them all and I don't want to skip anyone.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chloe

I think that every lady here at the Mustang Ranch has amazing personalities..each personality different from the next ❤🤟🏼

Madison

That's so hard because we have such an amazing variety of girls, so many different personalities! But being a nightshift girl, I definitely love Nola's personality because she always keeps a positive and energetic, fun loving vibe! Seems like anytime I look, she is shaking her ass or singing or smiling and having a good time.  :-* :-* Love you Nola!

RachelVarga

Yeah Madison she has a great personality.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on May 05, 2019, 04:33 AM
I don't think many of us on here talk about or compare who is the best looking girl.  You are all great looking in your own way and it is our privilege to spend time with any of you.

Regarding personality - everyone knows I'm biased in favor of girls that post on here a lot.  Of course, there could be girls that don't post often with great personalities too.

Still, I have to mention Olivia though.

Thank you for including me in this post, clevelandbrowns01! Can't wait to see you again!
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

LenaStarrXXX

Thank you so much, Chuckarchaser! That was very sweet of you to say :) You put a smile on my face.

I will have to agree that every lady is special in her own way. I've made many great friends here.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram