News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanksgiving dinner

Started by Carrera, Nov 14, 2013, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrera

Hey lady's and gentlemen ,we have a thanksgiving dinner every year and it's really wonderful food .A lot of lady will be here on the 28th at 3pm for the dinner so please come out and eat with us , u won't be disappointed it's lots of food deserts and all around a blessing .

Just Tom

hey beautiful, do we get to play tug o war with the wish bone to see who's wish comes true? i am really  thinking of being there if i can work up the steam, it's gotta be better than turkey hot dogs and Velveeta mac and cheese
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 16, 2013, 10:12 PM
hey beautiful, do we get to play tug o war with the wish bone to see who's wish comes true? i am really  thinking of being there if i can work up the steam, it's gotta be better than turkey hot dogs and Velveeta mac and cheese
turkey hot dogs and Velveeta mac and cheese. I would rather have fresh road kill than that. Please go to the ranch!!! Weather you can work up the steam or not. The sound of that thanks Given dinner you described. Hot dogs just made me sick.

Phoenix

Wish you could make it also caveman :-*

caveman

That makes two of us!!!! :( :( :( :(

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Nov 16, 2013, 11:59 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 16, 2013, 10:12 PM
turkey hot dogs and Velveeta mac and cheese. I would rather have fresh road kill than that. Please go to the ranch!!! Weather you can work up the steam or not. The sound of that thanks Given dinner you described. Hot dogs just made me sick.

Hahhaha I defiantly agree with Caveman, please come eat with us!!
You HAVE to have a better dinner then that!! ;D

Just Tom

would there be room at the Inn if i over indulge in turkey and all the rest?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

One way or another always for you Tom :-*.  Godbless ya