Main Menu

Who is ready......?

Started by Cobia, May 15, 2019, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Who is ready for a vacation........ ?

Where are you going ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

I'm ready

Going to the mustang for my birthday probably going to be the best birthday ever

Ironman

I'll be in Vegas in August but honestly its over rated at least at my age. But its a week away from work.

I will then do a weekend in Reno for a bowling thing possibly mid September but probably not until early October.  That woll be determined in June. How much money O don't have will not be known until probably an hour before I leave home maybe🤔 not even then.😄

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 15, 2019, 01:07 PM
I'm ready

Going to the mustang for my birthday probably going to be the best birthday ever

Who is the lucky lady or is that a surprise?
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Cobia on May 15, 2019, 05:48 PM
I'm ready

Rachel Varga of course hopefully I will be able to spend a few days/nights with her maybe a few 2 girl parties and a party with Lena all budget depending

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 16, 2019, 01:04 AM
I'm ready

Rachel Varga of course hopefully I will be able to spend a few days/nights with her maybe a few 2 girl parties and a party with Lena all budget depending

yasss I'm excited to hopefully do my first two girl with Rachel 😍😍😍
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 16, 2019, 01:23 AM
I'm ready

Hopefully I can keep up with you two 😁

SixT9er

I'm ready

When's your trip, want to make sure I don't go then as you'll have Rachel booked!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 16, 2019, 02:02 AM
I'm ready

I'm positive you will ;)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 16, 2019, 09:01 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 16, 2019, 02:02 AM
I'm ready

I'm positive you will ;)
If my back cramps up I'm going to need a massage from you two then 😉

BigBankA7D

I'm ready

Don't worry we will be gentle 😇

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 17, 2019, 11:01 PM
I am more than ready for a trip to the Mustang. The way this week has gone I thought maybe I had a tattoo on my nuts that said kick me here. I just checked and there ain't one. So as soon as some crap behind me and alergies leave me alone. I'm going to my favorite  spot and blow off some steam with one certain very wonderful lady. You all can use your imagination on who that might be ;D

UMMMMM.... that's a hard one. ;D

SixT9er

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 17, 2019, 11:01 PM
I am more than ready for a trip to the Mustang. The way this week has gone I thought maybe I had a tattoo on my nuts that said kick me here. I just checked and there ain't one. So as soon as some crap behind me and alergies leave me alone. I'm going to my favorite  spot and blow off some steam with one certain very wonderful lady. You all can use your imagination on who that might be ;D
Here's hoping you get to go sooner than later!

I'm busier than hell! Not complaining, when you're self employed you take what you can when you can! I do wish I were heading there soon!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact