News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Specialty Party: GOT Bingewatching

Started by LenaStarrXXX, May 19, 2019, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

I figured I'd just put out this offer... since I have a great streaming service that has every episode of GOT (and pretty much every show)...

I'm proudly offering Game of Thrones bingewatching parties 🍿😎🍫

Expect to stay longer than you want to because between starting and stopping sex and watching tv shows and movies, we can get lost from the world!

Other ladies are encouraged! 😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

RachelVarga

I would take her up on this. I just caught up with it and the battle at Winterfell is epic. One of the best I have ever seen. The CGI is flawless. The dragons look real. So yeah watch it with her!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 19, 2019, 04:39 AM
I would take her up on this. I just caught up with it and the battle at Winterfell is epic. One of the best I have ever seen. The CGI is flawless. The dragons look real. So yeah watch it with her!
There's an epic Battle at Winterfell?!?

Great! Thanks for the spoiler!😜
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Serena

I love GoT!!! I'm so sad it's over!!  :(  :( :(
It was definitely one of the best shows of all time!!! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to watch all the seasons and episodes over the past few years. This would have been a fun party!!!
;D  :o

Serena

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Serena on May 25, 2019, 03:42 AM
I love GoT!!! I'm so sad it's over!!  :(  :( :(
It was definitely one of the best shows of all time!!! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to watch all the seasons and episodes over the past few years. This would have been a fun party!!!
;D  :o

Serena

Bigfoot and I attempted this but there is no internet service in the suite we were in so I couldn't get it up on my laptop 😭😭😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bigfoot

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 26, 2019, 07:56 PM
Bigfoot and I attempted this but there is no internet service in the suite we were in so I couldn't get it up on my laptop
I have  a request for the ladies here on the forum.  In the future, please refrain from putting my name and "couldn't get it up" in the same sentence.  Thank you.   ;)   

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 19, 2019, 01:48 AM
I figured I'd just put out this offer... since I have a great streaming service that has every episode of GOT (and pretty much every show)...

Expect to stay longer than you want to because between starting and stopping sex and watching tv shows and movies, we can get lost from the world!

🤔🤔 I like where you are going with this, but.its probably a bit out of price range if for no.other reason in that I am about  7 and half seasons.behind on that show but I like your thought process.😉😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 28, 2019, 06:25 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 26, 2019, 07:56 PM
Bigfoot and I attempted this but there is no internet service in the suite we were in so I couldn't get it up on my laptop
I have  a request for the ladies here on the forum.  In the future, please refrain from putting my name and "couldn't get it up" in the same sentence.  Thank you.   ;)   

You are too much Bigfoot 🤣 (is that better?)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on May 28, 2019, 01:26 PM

🤔🤔 I like where you are going with this, but.its probably a bit out of price range if for no.other reason in that I am about  7 and half seasons.behind on that show but I like your thought process.😉😁

you need to do what I did and binge watch in your free time to catch up! I went from Season 2 to finishing Season 6 with barely a breath between!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 28, 2019, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Ironman on May 28, 2019, 01:26 PM

you need to do what I did and binge watch in your free time to catch up! I went from Season 2 to finishing Season 6 with barely a breath between!

I actually don't have HBO anymore. I heard the final season was weak anyways. At least some of the fans spent more time looking for mistakes on the  set during filming modern day water bottles coffee mugs stuff like that.😄 Then enjoying the final season.

Serena

Awww...that suxs Lena. I know the I internet service is spotty around here at times. Anyway...I wish it was still playing. Too bad it's over now. A few more episodes would have been nice.
Xoxoxo
Serena

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Serena on Jun 01, 2019, 02:15 AM
Awww...that suxs Lena. I know the I internet service is spotty around here at times. Anyway...I wish it was still playing. Too bad it's over now. A few more episodes would have been nice.
Xoxoxo
Serena

I hear they are coming out with a prequel TV series (at least one) so we can expect more from the GOT universe :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram