*&^%$# AMERICAN AIRLINES..........

Started by Cobia, Jun 11, 2019, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 12, 2019, 09:37 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Dec 12, 2019, 09:28 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 12, 2019, 03:38 AM
I like Southwest personally.

I have tried and tried to book Southwest but it says " no flights available on that date " so I change dates and it always says the same thing.

😥🤔 Maybe you doing it wrong!😉😉😁😁

That is what Southwest.com tells me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 12, 2019, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 12, 2019, 09:37 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Dec 12, 2019, 09:28 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 12, 2019, 03:38 AM
I like Southwest personally.

I have tried and tried to book Southwest but it says " no flights available on that date " so I change dates and it always says the same thing.

😥🤔 Maybe you doing it wrong!😉😉😁😁

That is what Southwest.com tells me.

See you are doing it wrong. Maybe you need a professional travel agent.😄

Bailey Rose

I like southwest because of their awesome flight attendants. They seem to enjoy their job and I have laughed on several occasions during their announcements.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Samantha Evans

I have really enjoyed flying with Frontier. It was my first flight ever in November 2019 and it was really great. If you don't mind basic economy, it's a great flight. They will charge you for any and all upgrades and snacks though. Their app sucks too, but the flight itself and the boarding/ layover processes wet great!

Michael j.

I like traveling on Delta between L.A. and Green Bay, WI because they transit Minneapolis vs. Chicago/O'Hare that American uses.  Minneapolis has these golf carts that shuttle back and forth between terminals for free (tips gratefully accepted by the drivers).  In Chicago, you have to hoof it unless you ask for a wheelchair.
Michael J.

Morgan

Southwest and Allegient Airlines for me...hehe