News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Time Visit

Started by Tanner2542, Jun 16, 2019, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

Hello Everyone,

I am visiting Reno, alone, the Saturday - Tuesday after Independence Day.  I'm in my mid-50's and want to come visit the ranch a few times while I'm there.  I really don't want a line-up or anything like that but prefer to just come into the lounge for dinner & a few cocktails.  I would like to speak with the ladies and see where I make a connection though.  I will be staying at the Nugget and will have a rental car.  Any advice on how to make this happen would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Cobia

Just walk in and have a seat.  All sorts of good things will come your way.  No problem.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

highlander

I'll second what Cobia said.

Just don't be shocked if ladies don't approach while you're eating I was informed by one of the ladies they are to let customers eat in peace.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

clevelandbrowns01

Tanner2542,

There are lots of threads about first time visits if you dig around a bit. Not sure if its first brothel visit or first MR visit. Here are my thoughts:

a.    Make sure you go in the bar door (farther to the right) rather than parlour door if you are not looking for a lineup.
b.    Make sure you use exit 28 and not the exit that has Mustang on the sign. 
c.    I would assume that Saturday after July 4 would likely be very busy at the MR.  If looking for a little quieter conversation to make that connection - may want to wait until the next day.  Depends on what type of parties you're looking for too. I'm sure there will be a lot of ladies there that day though.  Kind of a tough call.
d.    At least when the date gets close - review the pics listed under lineup online and see if there are any who jump out at you. Probably all of them - if you're like most of us.  Of course, everyone has a favorite characteristic or too.
e.    Have fun and post a review sometime afterwards.   Most of us like hearing about how visits go.

SixT9er

Couple things to remember

The Ladies are there for you and are all nice so relax.

Some Ladies are aggressive and will come to you without you even smiling at them while others may just sit at the table they are at. All the Ladies are individuals and have different personalities. If a Lady & you don't click in the parlor it's ok, she won't take it personally. Don't be afraid to politely let a Lady who came to you but you aren't interested in that you aren't interested so as to not waste her or your time. Don't be afraid to approach a Lady who catches your eye
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

Hey folks,

First, thank you for the thoughtful replies as they really do help!  Second, I actually never thought, duh, that the Saturday after the 4th of July would be that busy but it does seem logical....LOL!  I will still go in for a few drinks to get acclimated but will not be expecting anything special.  Third, I will take Cobia's advice and just come in and let things play out as they will play out... :)

Tanner2542

Sound advice.  I decided to reach out to one of the ladies and have been very lucky to have gotten a positive response... :) 

Thanks again everyone!

Cobia

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jun 17, 2019, 08:12 PM
Sound advice.  I decided to reach out to one of the ladies and have been very lucky to have gotten a positive response... :) 

Thanks again everyone!

Good for you.  Now go have fun and don't worry about anything. 
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 17, 2019, 07:20 PM
Dont wory about how busy it might be. Most likely no matter when you go there will be a lady you find to be absolutely gorgeous and she will completely rock you. Get in there and enjoy the experience you only live once.

You are totally right Chuckar...  I've only been there twice so I probably still am a bit too nervous about the whole thing.   

I haven't been to the MR during a busy time. How loud do they play the music in the bar during busy times?  Of course, if a lady is dancing /  stripping - I'm sure its loud.  However, the MR is a little different than a normal strip club where they would just blare the music entire time cause someone's always dancing / stripping. That can make it hard to converse.

Cobia

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jun 18, 2019, 12:37 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 17, 2019, 07:20 PM
Dont wory about how busy it might be. Most likely no matter when you go there will be a lady you find to be absolutely gorgeous and she will completely rock you. Get in there and enjoy the experience you only live once.

You are totally right Chuckar...  I've only been there twice so I probably still am a bit too nervous about the whole thing.   

I haven't been to the MR during a busy time. How loud do they play the music in the bar during busy times?  Of course, if a lady is dancing /  stripping - I'm sure its loud.  However, the MR is a little different than a normal strip club where they would just blare the music entire time cause someone's always dancing / stripping. That can make it hard to converse.

Sometimes it still gets loud.  You never know.  All you have to do is ask the barkeeper to turn it down a little.

clevelandbrowns01

Tanner2542

I private messaged you some first timer guidelines that someone sent me before my first visit.   They helped me.

Clevelandbrowns01

Tanner2542

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jun 18, 2019, 12:44 AM
Tanner2542

I private messaged you some first timer guidelines that someone sent me before my first visit.   They helped me.

Clevelandbrowns01

Thanks man!  I'll check them out