My magic carpet ride with Jasmine!

Started by Built Tough, Jul 07, 2019, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Built Tough

This was my first time going to mustang! Which was a completely different experience than bunny ranch! From walking into stuffed animals on the wall to the bar and saloon style feel.. enough about mustang...I have been following Jasmine on twitter for sometime. She always struck me as a well spoken smart girl, who had a sincere desire to please. I have been putting off writing this review because I don't want to let anyone else know how amazing Jasmine is...I want to keep her all to myself but alas I know this will help her and she deserves the credit. It takes a lot for a girl to impress me and get to go into the negotiation room...but the way jasmine looked at me, I found myself lost in her gaze...and then i heard her voice...sweet music to my ears. We had an incredible connection...in fact the girl friend experience I had had me truly thinking that I was in love with this girl (it's been two months and I still am in love with this girl). We went into the room and there were a few moments of awkwardness...so I decided that I should probably jump in the shower to perhaps help when I came out...within a few moments in the shower she surprised me by coming in completely naked...my mouth hit the floor when I saw her for the first time naked...she is a model...to this day what followed in that shower is the best passion I have ever felt in my life...we made incredible love for an hour...I wished I had booked her for the whole night...I wish I could have taken her home to introduce as my girlfriend to my family...I loved jasmine and you will too! Don't hold back book her for two hours I promise you won't regret it! My birthday is coming up, and I have full intention of spending it with jasmine!

B-team010

Great review! I've only heard great things about Jasmine. Her pix on the website & her Twitter page are awesome, too. I can't wait to meet her, myself, this summer!

JasmineSamara

20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

Built Tough

B-team, I held back a lot of great info because I was not kidding when I said I wish I keep her as my beautiful secret. You will regret not spending time with her. I wish I had met her in different circumstances, because what I remember most months later wasn't the incredible sex, but the picture she sent me holding the flower I gave her, and the way she looked at me the very first time I saw her in the waiting room at the mustang ranch. She has such beautiful passion in what she does, and for all the Johns reading I ask and beg you to respect and love that passion,  be kind because you will not only be blown away with a life altering experience, but you will get to see her real beauty.