News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

❤️ JASMINE'S New Schedule ❤️

Started by JasmineSamara, Jul 23, 2019, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasmineSamara

Here's my new and improved schedule! Always email me before calling the ranch for appointments!

July 22nd - July 31st
August 5th - Aug 14th
Aug 19th - aug 28th
Sep 2nd - Sep11th
Sep 16th - sep 25th!
20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

Ironman

🤔Aproved schedule did you have a unaproved one before? 😄 Sorry Young lady I just like the way you worded that post.😎

Ironman

Quote from: JasmineSamara on Jul 24, 2019, 02:15 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jul 24, 2019, 01:00 AM
🤔Aproved schedule did you have a unaproved one before? 😄 Sorry Young lady I just like the way you worded that post.😎
Nope! Just simply approved lol

Fair enough depending on which hours you are working we might cross paths during one of your approved tours. You have listed above I just Ain't saying which one. 😁 See if I told you which one the schedule above might mysteriously have its approval revoked.😄😄

JasmineSamara

September might change! I apologise sincerely! I have a wedding to go to! Hopefully it's not too far off from what my schedule is like. But atleast I was told a month ahead of time. I should know the date 24-36 hours from now. Sorry for a delay in knowing. Ugh
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

Ironman

Quote from: JasmineSamara on Jul 30, 2019, 03:51 AM
September might change! I apologise sincerely! I have a wedding to go to! Hopefully it's not too far off from what my schedule is like. But atleast I was told a month ahead of time. I should know the date 24-36 hours from now. Sorry for a delay in knowing. Ugh
😆😆😆 Someone must have tipped the young lady off when there is a slight chance I might make an appearance maybe not to book. How many you alls want to bet the young lady will go MIA after her August tour till October just to be safe.

You guys alls watch you are going to see a lot of September dates Changing.   Most of the girls won't want to risk this will be one of those rare occasions I have a little money key word little money and manage to find transportation that can't fall under that dumb ass Kelly Fare umbrella.

So fine I ain't saying exactly when but this goes out to all yous girls I might make an appearance sometime in September with money is still very much up In the air.

Buy my suggestion if yous girls don't want to risk I show up with a little cash, and you are the loser so to speak and have to see my fuggly! Fat! hairy ass Naked. I strongly recommend yous girls take the month of September off or you all tell the management you can only work like 9 am to 9pm Till October.😄😄

Quick side note too Bigfoot I know you know the exact date I might appear unless  you deleted your texts...So pipe down O wants to see how many ladies change their September schedule because they don't want to risk I show up with a small party budget, and they lose when I decide its time to
play the Eniey meany miney moe which poor pretty girl gets to see me naked game.😁😁

Its also very possible I will be broke and you girls will all be off the hook. Or my team gets bumped from that weekends squad.

Thing is I won't know if I gots any money until literally about half an hour before I would in theory show up at MR.

The beauty of this little game only about 6 ladies on the current MR payroll know me on sight.  They probably already have decided rather or not they want to go back into the lottery you really don't want to win.😉😄😄

Ironman

I is pretty fuggly Chuck still am Surprised Tori didn't pads out after getting a look at me back in December She was probably the first girl in 5 or 6 years that didn't either 1 close her eyes and pretend she was with some super stud instead of a king dud, or 2 simply get down on all fours and point her butt towards me to avoid seeing the freak show that is me naked. 😄😄

So bottom line the young lady Miss Jasmine is Smart girl. She will just schedule herself off that weekend to avoid taking a chance I might have a little money, and she would be the loser of the contest and have to take me to her room.
The idea is to not be the girl I say I am ready to let's give when I am done with my ennie meany miney moe selection process.😄😄

JasmineSamara

Ok! Here's my new new schedule hehe.

I'm currently here so I'll be here until September 3rd
September 10th -17th
September 23rd-oct 1st
October 7th-22nd
October 28th- November 5th
Twitter @jasminealiXXX