News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Black Moon - Second New Moon in July

Started by Luna, Jul 25, 2019, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

I saw this interesting info today and I thought I'd share so you can have the chance to check it out!  I love looking at the moon and the stars...

MrTShirt

An ideal overnight outdate - watching the moon with Luna.  I bet Luna looks great with moon light (and little else).   :P

Ironman

Quote from: Luna on Jul 25, 2019, 03:15 AM
I saw this interesting info today and I thought I'd share so you can have the chance to check it out!  I love looking at the moon and the stars...

Are any of you alls even mildly surprised  the young Lady likes looking at the Moon and stars.  Not me!

Just to be clear that it is not an insult young Lady it just now makes crystal clear sense to me why you chose the name Luna. Lunar aka. Moon I a bit slow on the upload sometimes my brain is still on like 28.8 dial up speed.  But I get it now!😁😁 Luna Lunar all makes sense now.😎😎

ChicagoBob

Luna

Quote from: MrTShirt on Jul 29, 2019, 07:08 AM
An ideal overnight outdate - watching the moon with Luna.  I bet Luna looks great with moon light (and little else).   :P
That would be wonderful! I love stargazing...

Luna

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Jul 31, 2019, 02:09 AM
Oh fuck!  I'm gonna hide!   ;D

Hmm... afraid of the full moon for some reason?

Luna

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 31, 2019, 03:57 AM
Nevada might be the night sky champion of the USA. If you get a chance get out away from the towns and enjoy it. North of pyrmid lake in the back of a truck bef is pretty damn awesome on a clear night.

That does sound really nice!

MrTShirt

Quote from: Luna on Aug 06, 2019, 07:44 AM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Jul 29, 2019, 07:08 AM
That would be wonderful! I love stargazing...
You can watch the stars.

I'll watch you watching the stars.  :)  :P

59Fendersuper

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 31, 2019, 03:57 AM
Nevada might be the night sky champion of the USA. If you get a chance get out away from the towns and enjoy it. North of pyrmid lake in the back of a truck bef is pretty damn awesome on a clear night.
It is, indeed the night sky capital of the US, as the Massacre rim up in Washoe County is a designated Dark Sky Sanctuary. But if you're not familiar with the night sky, be sure to take a goto telescope which has a computer and once you get the scope aligned, the computer will slew the scope to whatever celestial body you select in the database.