News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SIREN // ALL ABOUT ME! (I’m Back!)

Started by Siren, Jul 28, 2019, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siren

Hey there, I'm Siren! I can't wait to get to know you! Here are a few things about me.

I'm back in house and am so excited and enthusiastic to be home and reunite with everyone as well as making new friends and more memories to come.

I'm a sweet and easy going girl kinda girl who loves to laugh, so bring your sarcasm, a silly sense humor and I'll always keep you on your toes with my quick wit!

The best way to describe myself physically is definitely small but fierce. Don't let my collection of boots and sky high heels fool you. I'm 5'1" and love to keep fit with lots of pole dancing and shall i say, "bedroom cardio".

I offer the most sensual, nurturing and intimate Girl Friend Experience (GFE)!

I love outdates! As a local lady in the Reno/ Tahoe area, I'm your ultimate tour guide! I'll show you all the best look out points, best fine dining and nightlife the biggest little city has to offer. Or let's go wild and take a motorcycle ride through the historical Virginia City or indulge in some eye candy at my favorite strip club! VIP anyone?

Two girl parties! Let's double the pleasure and fun.

Overnights! Let's keep the party going all night! Breakfast and head anyone? Let's bring another girl in! No time for popcorn and movies at this sexy sleepover!

I'm a pansexual lover. I welcome women, lesbian couples, transgender, bi curious, non- binary and anyone else in between!

I am also experienced with guests with disabilities and handicaps.

I'm so fortunate to be able to do what i love as a career and my main goal at the end of the day is to give each individual i get to spend time with the best organic experience and leave them with exceptional satisfaction. I also love to keep in touch after or party (if they so choose) and create genuine lasting friendships!

Are you ready to come spend some time with me? The best way to see me is by appointment! That way i can set aside time just for you and you will never have to wait. I am in house two weeks on and two weeks off. I am a local lady so i am available with as little as 24 hours notice! If however, our schedules clash i am more than happy to help you choose another one of my beautiful friends here so you can still fulfill your fantasies at the Mustang Ranch!

If you have any questions or want to know more, leave me a comment below or email me at Siren@MustangRanch.com and don't be shy! Talk to you soon!

Xoxo, Siren

NavySteve

Welcome to the board. Nice introduction-thank you.

LenaStarrXXX

I will happily vouch for Siren in that she's an incredible asset in bed (we've done lots of two girl parties), she's very skilled in BDSM and its instruction, and she's great at transitioning seamlessly from her cute, girly laugh to her intense and intoxicating dominant side. A true Siren!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Siren

Quote from: NavySteve on Jul 28, 2019, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the board. Nice introduction-thank you.

Thank you Steve! I appreciate you taking the time to read it! Xoxo, Siren

Siren

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jul 28, 2019, 01:26 PM
I will happily vouch for Siren in that she's an incredible asset in bed (we've done lots of two girl parties), she's very skilled in BDSM and its instruction, and she's great at transitioning seamlessly from her cute, girly laugh to her intense and intoxicating dominant side. A true Siren!

Aw Lena! Thank you for such a sincere and thoughtful reply! I always enjoy anytime we get to party together and can't wait to again! Xoxo, Siren

B-team010

Great intro, Siren! Hope to see you around the Wild Horse sometime soon.

What's your schedule like for the rest of July & August?

Siren

Quote from: B-team010 on Jul 28, 2019, 11:12 PM
Great intro, Siren! Hope to see you around the Wild Horse sometime soon.

What's your schedule like for the rest of July & August?

Hello there. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to meeting you! I will be posting a Schedule thread as soon as it's concrete for the next few months. I will be here until the 5th of August and I'm always 9pm-9am. If in doubt, feel free to give the office a call and ask if I'm in house  :-*
Xoxo, Siren

Siren

Random! Can anyone help me resize photos in an iPhone/ iPad?? Help! Xoxo, Siren

Siren

ALSO! I've made a Twitter because i have no idea got to post photos here yet
@sirenmustang
Follow for hot photos and steamy clips!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Siren on Aug 01, 2019, 06:49 PM

message me ;))) i'll help you i was working on a step by step tutorial for you
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Siren

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 01, 2019, 11:11 PM
Quote from: Siren on Aug 01, 2019, 06:49 PM

message me ;))) i'll help you i was working on a step by step tutorial for you

You're so awesome thank you!!

Siren

My latest schedule is posted on my twitter! @sirenmustang
Two more days!!
See you soon!
Xoxo

Jagged

That is a very nice Intro, Siren.

There   R  of some of us  that do not use Tiwtter  &  Facepage.
   You can also post your schedule in The SCHEDULE Section
              near the top of this Mustang Forum

Here is the link
  --> https://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?board=6.0

Quite a few ladies add their current schedule in the SCHEDULE Section   

Siren

Quote from: Jagged on Aug 18, 2019, 11:07 PM

Here is the link

Great idea! I'll get right on that! Xoxo

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Jagged on Aug 18, 2019, 11:07 PM

Here is the link

Jagged, our friend, although we don't think you will -  Siren's Twitter content is worth creating a twitter account to follow.

Our MRS has developed a total girl crush on this lady just from what we've seen on twitter.  She's absolutely adorable and we can't wait to get back to the Mustang to meet her!