News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jasper Dayton August 2019

Started by Jasper, Aug 01, 2019, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hey ladies and gentlemen
I'm here in Sparks, Nv Today until Tuesday at 3pm. Email me to set a p your appointment today!
Jasper@mustangranch.com

See you all soon.

Jasper

What are your plans for this weekend? Let me know if I can be your plans,
Including a little information about yourself in your introductory email will help set you apart! Email me: jasper@mustangranch.com

XxxJasper Dayton

Jasper

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I will be working until August 6 at 3pm. So make your appointment now by messaging me what type of party your looking for at jasper@mustangranch.com

Looking forward to see all the new friendly faces!

LenaStarrXXX

stop coming back right after i leave!!!  :'( :'( :'(
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 02, 2019, 06:29 AM

I agree you two at the same time.😎

BigFoot dude!  This should be your next 2 girl mission.

I think you should be Miss Lena's self appointed assistant when ever she wants to do a two girl party.😁😁 Is great Idea BF trust me I never ever wrong about this stuff!😁😁. Even if you already did the double with Miss Jasper and Miss Lena😎😎 is still worthy of an encore.

Better yet BF I think you should personally do a two girl with Lena and every active lady on the Mustang roster.😁😁

You never know dude you do a good job you might even see a few retired ladies return at least temporarily to get In on the action.😁😁

Side note to Chuck yes I know this is probably one of my top 5 at the very least brilliant ideas of all time, that involves one of you alls guys other than me spending money.😉😄😄

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 02, 2019, 02:54 PM

I think you should be Miss Lena's self appointed assistant when ever she wants to do a two girl party.😁😁 Is great Idea BF trust me I never ever wrong about this stuff!😁😁. Even if you already did the double with Miss Jasper and Miss Lena😎😎 is still worthy of an encore.

Better yet BF I think you should personally do a two girl with Lena and every active lady on the Mustang roster.😁😁

You never know dude you do a good job you might even see a few retired ladies return at least temporarily to get In on the action.😁😁

Side note to Chuck yes I know this is probably one of my top 5 at the very least brilliant ideas of all time, that involves one of you alls guys other than me spending money.😉😄😄
You trying to get him hurt with a party like that Ironman

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 02, 2019, 05:19 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 02, 2019, 02:54 PM

You trying to get him hurt with a party like that Ironman

No I  think BF is up to the  challenge.😄

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 03, 2019, 01:05 AM

Sadly it will probably never happen because me and Jasper are like two ships passing in the night.

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Aug 03, 2019, 07:42 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 03, 2019, 01:05 AM

Sadly it will probably never happen because me and Jasper are like two ships passing in the night.
Never is a very very long time don't say never.😁

Jasper

Who's coming in tomorrow for Sunday funday?

Cobia

Quote from: Jasper on Aug 04, 2019, 03:20 AM
Who's coming in tomorrow for Sunday funday?

Wish I could.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jasper

Two more days! Message me before I'm all gone!!!

whackymole

Does your August schedule include a return in late August?

Jasper

I believe I will be returning in this month. However I don't know my schedule yet. In two days I will post it.
Call 775-343-1224 to set up an appointment with me before I leave on Tuesday!

Xoxo Jasper Dayton

Jasper

1 day 19 hours and 35 mins left in the house! Who's coming in to see me before I leave?