News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's getting colder

Started by JasmineSamara, Aug 20, 2019, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasmineSamara

I wish I had more time to do everything I like to do in the summer. I went fishing, river tubing, camping, hiking, boating, and such. But now I'm excited for fall. Campfire season here we go!
20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

59Fendersuper

I'm still looking for late-summer, early-fall locations to go trout and kokanee fishing. Lower elevation because my old bones don't tolerate freezing temperatures, AT ALL.

Luna

Yeah, Summer went by so fast. Can't we have like 20 months and add 4 of the extra 8 months to summer?

Cobia

Quote from: Luna on Aug 24, 2019, 08:33 PM
Yeah, Summer went by so fast. Can't we have like 20 months and add 4 of the extra 8 months to summer?

101* here yesterday.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: 59Fendersuper on Aug 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
I'm still looking for late-summer, early-fall locations to go trout and kokanee fishing. Lower elevation because my old bones don't tolerate freezing temperatures, AT ALL.

The best kokanee fishing in New Mexico is at Navajo Lake. But it's at 7228', which might be higher than your old bones can handle... depending on temperatures. Typically they could be from the high 60s to the high 70's in early fall during the day but can get near freezing at night. Heron Lake is a bit lower at 7,186' but probably still too high.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

JasmineSamara

I just can't wait to wear sweater dresses and cute long winter socks and really beautiful scarves. Here's some ideas for y'all to know what I like when you come by the ranch
20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

Vera Bliss

I love to go hiking, camping and tubing! Outdoor activities are so much fun

Cobia

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Sep 01, 2019, 12:11 AM
I love to go hiking, camping and tubing! Outdoor activities are so much fun

Oh, That is my life style.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.