News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Meet Sheila!

Started by KittiMinx, Aug 31, 2019, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

This is Sheila:

I reviewed Sheila along with a couple other toys over on my YouTube Channel. However, I have grown emotionally attached. I don't like the idea of her being violated and defiled, and I also don't like being apart from her. Should she have a home at The Mustang Ranch?

Ironman

Quote from: KittiMinx on Aug 31, 2019, 08:44 AM
This is Sheila:

I reviewed Sheila along with a couple other toys over on my YouTube Channel. However, I have grown emotionally attached. I don't like the idea of her being violated and defiled, and I also don't like being apart from her. Should she have a home at The Mustang Ranch?

No take  her home for one thing so she got no head. Which means she ain't real bright she wouldn't be safe and choose her partners wisely.😄

BigBankA7D

She could keep carmen happy she looked lonely the last time I saw her 😊

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 31, 2019, 03:05 PM
She could keep carmen happy she looked lonely the last time I saw her 😊

I was thinking she could be a friend for Carmen!

Just Tom

i think i am in love!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I think Ironman should take Carmen home! The threesome you've always wanted!   :-)

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 08, 2019, 10:56 AM
I think Ironman should take Carmen home! The threesome you've always wanted!   :-)
🤣 have you tried to pick up Carmen she is a very solid woman for her size

59Fendersuper

About all I can afford at this point.

Ironman

I think Ironman should take Carmen home! The threesome you've alw

ays wanted!   :-)

😄No thank you.  I never take souvenirs from the ranch home.  But thanks for the shout out.😉😁

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 09, 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 09, 2019, 02:29 AM

😄No thank you.  I never take souvenirs from the ranch home.  But thanks for the shout out.😉😁

WHAT???  You better reconsider this Ironman. Have you seen her rear view? When they made that ass they broke the mold. She will love you she will sit by you and not say a word while you type out a four day response to somebody asking if you put pepper on your eggs. I think you will be a perfect couple ironman. Next time you are in you should at least take her on an out date to see how you two get along.

Nope I am good Shelia and Carmen are not my type.😐😐

Cobia

You know Ironman, he likes to keep his love affairs a secret.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 09, 2019, 06:39 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 09, 2019, 12:17 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 09, 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 09, 2019, 02:29 AM

WHAT???  You better reconsider this Ironman. Have you seen her rear view? When they made that ass they broke the mold. She will love you she will sit by you and not say a word while you type out a four day response to somebody asking if you put pepper on your eggs. I think you will be a perfect couple ironman. Next time you are in you should at least take her on an out date to see how you two get along.

Nope I am good Shelia and Carmen are not my type.😐😐

You say that but if she comes up missing we all know where she is at. ;D

Fuck I May or may not make it in the building soon. These next 3 or 4 days will be key. Been having issues with my  left leg for a. while well last night In my bowling league I slipped on the Approach In frame 7 of the 3 game and landed on my sore knee of course.🙄  I managed to finish the match and went to work after as usual but as of this morning I am having a problem moving around. So who knows I may or may not even make it out of CA anytime soon next 3 or 4 days may decide that.🤔 See last year at this time I was having issues with an arm. Charlotte fixed that.😁 I would give her a shot at the leg,  but it might be too big a job, and like I said I need to be able to move around well enough to actually leave the  state of CA.🙄 Either way right now I can barely stand  on it and walk.

My point here if it winds up missing it won't be me I can barely move myself😖😖 let alone anything else right now.