News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Translation needed..

Started by Luna, Oct 05, 2019, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Hi everyone! I found this super sexy top. It looks great but I really don't know what it says. I think it's in Chinese. I imagine it says something sexy but it could say Drink Pepsi or maybe it says No Coke, Pepsi...I don't know. Give me a hand?

Ironman

Quote from: Luna on Oct 05, 2019, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone! I found this super sexy top. It looks great but I really don't know what it says. I think it's in Chinese. I imagine it says something sexy but it could say Drink Pepsi or maybe it says No Coke, Pepsi...I don't know. Give me a hand?

I ain't gots a clue what it says, but you wear it well.😎

ChicagoBob

Perhaps you need me to personally interpret for you?  I'll need to take you to your room and remove it so I can get a better look.  ;)

Luna

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Oct 05, 2019, 02:39 PM
Perhaps you need me to personally interpret for you?  I'll need to take you to your room and remove it so I can get a better look.  ;)

Um, ok I guess, if you think it would help?

MrTShirt

Quote from: Luna on Oct 05, 2019, 06:11 PM

Can I help?  Can I help??   :)

Luna

Quote from: MrTShirt on Oct 05, 2019, 08:14 PM
Quote from: Luna on Oct 05, 2019, 06:11 PM

Can I help?  Can I help??   :)

Sure! The more, the merrier!

Luna

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 07, 2019, 02:27 AM
It says post a picture with the bottom of the shirt lifted 6 inches. Unless those are manhood inches if it is then raise it 14 inches.

B..but the shirt is so small... what would the point of wearing it be?

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Luna on Oct 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
... the shirt is so small... what would the point of wearing it be?

That's what I say!  ;D

Ironman

Quote from: Luna on Oct 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 07, 2019, 02:27 AM
It says post a picture with the bottom of the shirt lifted 6 inches. Unless those are manhood inches if it is then raise it 14 inches.

B..but the shirt is so small... what would the point of wearing it be?

🤔 Although it provides minimal coverage.  Wearing that shirt in the bar will keep you in complience with the un unwritten no dirty hustling in the bar rule.😁😁

JimDiGriz

It is, in fact, a devious Chinese haiku:

Stretched over the cleft
the shirt speaks volumes despite
its fabric bereft