News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ten Boring Facts About Rachel

Started by RachelVarga, Oct 18, 2019, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Well, I guess I'll jump on the ten facts boat.

10 PRINT "I love bbq. I own a Traeger"
20 PRINT "I am a Christmas junkie"
30 PRINT "I have three cats. One is lazy, one rules the food bowl, and the last one is just plain nuts"
40 PRINT "I collect puzzles. The Where's Waldo 3000 piece puzzle will be the end of me"
50 PRINT "Disney, Disney, Disney!!!"
60 PRINT "I watch Formula 1. Mercedes baby!"
70 PRINT "I'm fascinated with insects. Like no fear. If it's not poisonous I'll pick it up.."
80 GOTO 90
90 GOTO 100
100 GOTO 10
RUN

Who will be the first nerd to get this? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

(Falls Asleep)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Can I sell you the printer paper?

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Bigfoot

If I answer your question I would be dating myself. I still have a lot of the ladies at the Mustang thinking I'm only 29. I'm surprised no one has got it yet though, the answer is pretty basic.

SixT9er

Quote from: Bigfoot on Oct 18, 2019, 09:08 PM
If I answer your question I would be dating myself. I still have a lot of the ladies at the Mustang thinking I'm only 29. I'm surprised no one has got it yet though, the answer is pretty basic.
So clever BF! 😂
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Oct 18, 2019, 09:08 PM

pssst... explain this to me on your next visit because I always feel old when I don't get references/jokes regardless of what generation it's from
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Lancelot Link

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 18, 2019, 03:23 AM
Who will be the first nerd to get this? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat in anticipation.
That reminds me of the only computer programming course I took in college... Intro to BASIC Programming.  Yes, "BASIC" in all-caps because it's an acronym. :-)

Also... would that actually do anything? It seems like it forms a loop and never gets to "RUN." I don't recall enough about BASIC to say for sure.  heh heh

Lancelot Link

So yeah... I was bored/curious enough to check into this. I used this site to execute the program:
Online BASIC Compiler

As written above, there are 2 issues.
1) The GOTO lines, specifically "100 GOTO 10" apparently form a loop and the program never gets to the final line that would cause it to print the previous lines.
2) The online compiler required the last line to be "END" but that might be simply due to it using a different version of BASIC... not really sure about that.

This prints the text as I assume was expected.......

10 PRINT "I love bbq. I own a Traeger"20 PRINT "I am a Christmas junkie"
30 PRINT "I have three cats. One is lazy, one rules the food bowl, and the last one is just plain nuts"
40 PRINT "I collect puzzles. The Where's Waldo 3000 piece puzzle will be the end of me"
50 PRINT "Disney, Disney, Disney!!!"
60 PRINT "I watch Formula 1. Mercedes baby!"
70 PRINT "I'm fascinated with insects. Like no fear. If it's not poisonous I'll pick it up.."
END

.... then again, perhaps Rachel was being mischievous and trying to get me to fall asleep while waiting on something to print?  :-D

1Bytetoomany

Lancelot Link the "RUN" is the command to start the looping basic program. When you type "R" "U" "N" and then press return on an old old computer the previously keyed program begins its looping by processing the first numbered line "10". There is no end!

RachelVarga

Someone sent me something similar so I looked it up and thought it was funny.  I don't know much about it in real life.  😀
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

LenaStarrXXX

nerds!! i'm joking i just don't get the reference so i'm jealous 😂 the coding i learned was HTML and CSS but it looked like some nerdy joke i'd tell 😁
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Lancelot Link

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Oct 20, 2019, 05:56 AM
Lancelot Link the "RUN" is the command to start the looping basic program. When you type "R" "U" "N" and then press return on an old old computer the previously keyed program begins its looping by processing the first numbered line "10". There is no end!
Aaaaahhh.... gotcha, thanks!  That makes sense now.  It's been a few decades since my single BASIC class so I don't recall much of it. I was mostly going by what worked in the online compiler.

Anyway... back to the primary topic... THE LOVELY RACHEL!!  :-D

Serena

I don't think those facts are boring at all Rachel. They're cute. Also I didn't know you loved Disney. I can see you as a Disney princess now for Halloween.
;D

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Serena on Oct 25, 2019, 05:34 AM
I don't think those facts are boring at all Rachel. They're cute. Also I didn't know you loved Disney. I can see you as a Disney princess now for Halloween.
;D

now i fully regret not doing sexy disney princess for halloween 😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

RachelVarga

Quote from: Serena on Oct 25, 2019, 05:34 AM
;D

Thank you Serena!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X