News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanksgiving at the Mustang!

Started by Morgan, Nov 23, 2019, 01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

hey everyone!  Just letting you know that I will be here at the Mustang for Thanksgiving. Doors are open to everyone,
huge dinner spread, football,  and  amazing company! Cant wait to see who comes to have some fun!

Tanner2542

Quote from: Morgan on Nov 23, 2019, 01:29 AM
hey everyone!  Just letting you know that I will be here at the Mustang for Thanksgiving. Doors are open to everyone,
huge dinner spread, football,  and  amazing company! Cant wait to see who comes to have some fun!

Honestly, spending the day/evening at the ranch enjoying a delicious meal, having cocktails, watching the games with all the wonderful ladies, and other folks sounds like an awesome way to give thanks for all the blessings that have been bestowed on me.   

Cobia

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Nov 23, 2019, 02:27 PM

Honestly, spending the day/evening at the ranch enjoying a delicious meal, having cocktails, watching the games with all the wonderful ladies, and other folks sounds like an awesome way to give thanks for all the blessings that have been bestowed on me.

Sounds like fun to me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 23, 2019, 02:34 PM

Sounds like fun to me.

You're too busy shooting piggies and deer.....LOL

Cobia

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Nov 23, 2019, 02:56 PM

Sounds like fun to me.

I know.  I need a vacation and that sounds like a great place to go.   ;D ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 23, 2019, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Tanner2542 on Nov 23, 2019, 02:56 PM

Sounds like fun to me.
Not without me.... :) :)

I know.  I need a vacation and that sounds like a great place to go.   ;D ;D ;D

Just Tom

i am planning to take the burros out for a test run this next weekend, from the weather forecast this might be  an extreme weather road test, but we can sure use the rain and snow.  And it would be a good chance to ask one last time what the ladies and the wonderful staff wants for Christmas...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Vera Bliss

Gem Stoned

I'm looking forward to all the food & fun, this will be my first holiday season here and I'm really looking forward to it. I hear theres gonna be prime rib...yumm🤤
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Serena

Yes, join us!! They always have a delicious spread here for everyone!! No sense in being lonely if you don't have a place to go.
;) :-*

Jagged

The Thanksgiving Dinner at the Mustang is a good time. Especially w/ being around the ladies.
Oh yeah so is the food.    Gobblle  Gobble &  pigging out on Turkey

Wish  I could celebrate @ the house w/ the ladies, but I'mm stuck at home this year.

Serena

We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner today! The cooks really did an excellent job! I hope everyone out there had a nice Thanksgiving!
Xoxoxo
:-*