News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Dinner

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Nov 28, 2019, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

We look forward to seeing all of our friends at the annual Mustang Ranch Thanksgiving Dinner!!!

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Jennifer on Nov 28, 2019, 02:32 AM
We look forward to seeing all of our friends at the annual Mustang Ranch Thanksgiving Dinner!!!

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

I can't wait! This is my first Thanksgiving at the Mustang and I'm looking forward to spending it with my other family 🥰🦃🥧
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

I wish..... I am stuck out in the wet woods.  ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 28, 2019, 09:44 AM

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

Why didn't you just leave home early??? Get here way before and stay under the guise of getting snowed in 😏❄️☃️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Vera Bliss

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!🦃
I am so thankful that I started working here and have been able to meet so many amazing people and make so many awesome friends! I am looking forward to being back in a week and seeing all of you!🧡

BostonDoc

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Jennifer, Tara, Mel, Victoria, and all the Mustang staff. Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all the beautiful❤️ ladies!!!

All the best this holiday season.

SixT9er

I call Bullshit! You're right where you want to be! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 28, 2019, 03:38 PM

I call Bullshit! You're right where you want to be! Lol

;D ;D ;D..... check out my face book in about 1 hr. and tell me what you think...... 163 lbs.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 10:08 AM

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

Why didn't you just leave home early??? Get here way before and stay under the guise of getting snowed in 😏❄️☃️

;D ;D........ that is a great idea except it wouldn't fill my freezers with meat for next yr.

Jagged

Thw Thanksgiving Dinnger at the Mustang is a good time. Especially  w/ the ladies. 

Oh yeah so is the food.

Serena

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here at the Mustang!! The dinner was super delicious as always!! So nice to work in a place where they take care of us like they do here.
Xoxoxo
:-*

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 28, 2019, 04:38 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Nov 28, 2019, 04:26 PM

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

;D ;D........ that is a great idea except it wouldn't fill my freezers with meat for next yr.

Yeah Mustang is definitely the wrong place to go if you want to get your meat frozen. 😄

Ha! We definitely specialize in meat "warming" and providing a "hot" time. I'm so sorry everyone for my corny puns 🤣
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 28, 2019, 04:26 PM

Dinners @ 3pm!!!!

Hmm... meat or sex... meat or sex... I would say it's an obvious choice but I don't think I could ever be a vegetarian.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 30, 2019, 10:04 PM

After working outside today I might need a meat warmer. 

I think I know a gal friend of mine who can help you with that 😉😂😁
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram