News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Gift of Giving- Please Read

Started by Olivia Lush, Dec 06, 2019, 08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Dear Friends and More Than Friends,

2019 is almost over and it seems to have gone so fast!
I am very grateful for everything life brought me. From the amazing people in my life (many that got to me via my courtesan life), my fur babies to the nice things I now have. It hasn't always been easy, but I was very blessed to always have been able to find help when I most needed it.

I believe in giving back and make monthly donations to nonprofit organizations. Every year I donate a bigger part of my earnings for the month of December to an organization that will help less fortunate ones to have a happier Holiday season.

Many of you are so generous and shower me with pretty gifts. This year, I would love for my friends, lovers and admirers to instead of sending me Christmas gifts, to make a donation to  The Center for Violence Free Relationships ( https://thecenternow.org ) , a small nonprofit organization that supports domestic violence victims . This organization helps them with food, free counseling, legal advice and housing among other necessities.

Unfortunately, DV is still very present in our society and many times the victims have to leave their homes with physical injuries, a broken heart & soul and without any personal belongings or money. Your donation will help them have a happier Christmas and start the new year in a better tone. Your generosity will warm my heart and put a smile on my face (I'd be delighted to receive a copy of your donation email/screenshot as a gift- no need to add my name to it- you can claim it for taxes). If you would prefer to cover/ blur your last name and address from the receipt, it wouldn't offend me. I understand that some are more worried about privacy than others and I wouldn't' want that to stay in the way of your generosity.

I will be matching all donations you make to this organization during the month of December 2019. Please forward your donation confirmation email to TheOliviaLush@gmail.com  and I'll make a new donation on the same amount.

Thank you so much for your donation (no amount is too small)
TO DONATE NOW, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK https://thecenternow.org/donate-to-the-center/holiday/

As my personal Holiday tradition, I  will be donating 10% of my share of any parties or tips I receive at the Mustang Ranch during the month of December 2019, so if you stop by to  make sure you get in Santa's naughty list with your favorite Brazilian Delight, besides spoiling yourself, contributing to mine and my fur babies Merry Christmas, you'll also be indirectly contributing to my Holiday donation budget and I would love to be able to make this holiday season really special for lots of others in need. I am available at the Mustang Ranch from December 6th to 20th. This is really the gift that keeps giving!

I would like to wish you and your loved ones very happy Holidays and a wonderful 2020!
If we haven't met yet, may our paths cross very soon and if we are already more than friends, I wish us many more wonderful shared special moments to come.

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

clevelandbrowns01

I just wanted to bump this to the top of the list while Olivia is still on her December tour. 

Olivia Lush

I wold like to give a special thank you for the wonderful gentlemen that made their donations and forwarded me their receipts.They've also received my matching donation receipts . You know who you are and you surely made me extra happy. Generosity is very sexy and I won't forget yours.
If you would like to collaborate, there's still time to make your online donation or come see me at the ranch until December 19th (I've shortened my tour by one day).

Happy Holidays!
xoxo
Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 13, 2019, 02:50 AM
I just wanted to bump this to the top of the list while Olivia is still on her December tour.
Thank you for the nice gesture, clevelandbrows01!
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cut my December tour short but I will be back next year from January 9 to 23 .
Unfortunately sometimes life gets on the way of our plans.
Special thanks to the ranch management and staff for always being so supportive.

Thank you to all the gentlemen that came to see me this trip helping to my Christmas donation fund and to the ones that made their donation to my non-profit organization of choice. As mentioned on the post, I'll continue to match all donations made to such organization during the month of December that forward their receipt to my email. Generosity is very sexy and yours won't be forgotten.

I wish all of you wonderful holidays and a fantastic new year

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27