SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2 girl party

Started by Morgan, Dec 09, 2019, 02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

2 girl party with me and Baily!!!!!

Bailey Rose

It's been awhile, we have the most fun together. Our parties are really Exciting.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Morgan

I agree. We always have so much fun and we love to share!  ;)  Come splash and play with Baily and I.

Ironman

🤔 OK  a little Chocolate and Vanilla.😎 Now we need a 3rd girl for the strawberry flavor. Then we can have some Neapolitan action.😛😛😜😜

I am adding this to my list of brilliant Ideas that one of you Alls guys need to try.😉😁

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 10, 2019, 09:06 AM
🤔 OK  a little Chocolate and Vanilla.😎 Now we need a 3rd girl for the strawberry flavor. Then we can have some Neapolitan action.😛😛😜😜

I am adding this to my list of brilliant Ideas that one of you Alls guys need to try.😉😁

Too bad your friend Charlotte isn't in the current line-up. She'd be the perfect "Strawberry" in your Neapolitan. Bailey, Morgan & Charlotte would be an attractive package to open during this Christmas season.  ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 10, 2019, 09:27 AM

Too bad your friend Charlotte isn't in the current line-up. She'd be the perfect "Strawberry" in your Neapolitan. Bailey, Morgan & Charlotte would be an attractive package to open during this Christmas season.  ;D

oooh that does sound hot 🔥🔥🔥
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Good point PB.  Yes I think  Charlotte is aware she is probably my current first Choice, but I told her back in September didn't know if I would.be able to have enough party money this past weekend.

So even though I relly like the view when she
Bends over for I told her unless she was already planning on being there not to go out of her way and bend over backwards to be available for me this past weekend. I am unfortunately not worth it on so many levels.🙄☹

But anyway that is a great point  PB maybe you should really strongly consider taking one last brothel run to MR so you can be the first to try the Ironman Neapolitan party.😉😁

You know I am on to something here guys this is probably  in my top 10 or 15 brilliant party ideas.😁😁

I think we can give PB an assist on this one for suggesting who should provide the strawberry flavor to complete my Neapolitan flavored LPIN party idea.😁😁

I have a lot of ideas I have so many ideas I have forgotten most of them.

🤔 Maybe I should do a forum search to refresh my memory and make a list of all the brilliant ideas I have had in the last 3 years. That call for someone other than me to spend money to make it happen.😁 First one to complete at least 5 of my party ideas. Will get a special award or something from one of the ladies.😎

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 10, 2019, 11:32 AM

Good point PB.  Yes I think  Charlotte is aware she is probably my current first Choice, but I told her back in September didn't know if I would.be able to have enough party money this past weekend.

Bends over for I told her unless she was already planning on being there not to go out of her way and bend over backwards to be available for me this past weekend. I am unfortunately not worth it on so many levels.🙄☹

But anyway that is a great point  PB maybe you should really strongly consider taking one last brothel run to MR so you can be the first to try the Ironman Neapolitan party.😉😁

You know I am on to something here guys this is probably  in my top 10 or 15 brilliant party ideas.😁😁

I think we can give PB an assist on this one for suggesting who should provide the strawberry flavor to complete my Neapolitan flavored LPIN party idea.😁😁

🤔 Maybe I should do a forum search to refresh my memory and make a list of all the brilliant ideas I have had in the last 3 years. That call for someone other than me to spend money to make it happen.😁 First one to complete at least 5 of my party ideas. Will get a special award or something from one of the ladies.😎

A couple of years back I might have considered your suggestion. But now, with my equipment out of commission, it isn't likely I could pull off this daunting mission.  :(  It would be embarrassing for all participants...  :-[

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 10, 2019, 01:09 PM

A couple of years back I might have considered your suggestion. But now, with my equipment out of commission, it isn't likely I could pull off this daunting mission.  :(  It would be embarrassing for all participants...  :-[

🤔🤔 Not broken just rusty just spray a little WD 40 on it good.as new.😁😁. I am sure those 3 ladies together car probably fix anything. 😎

I know for a fact  the strawberry flavor of this Ironman's Neapolitan party Charlotte is good at fixing stuff.😁 She fixed my bowling arm in 18 and my left knee is like 99 percent better. I might have to make a point to book at least one party with every year so if nothing else she can fix whatever body part is breaking down.😉

Anyway back to the Neapolitan party. I bet you 20 bucks PB

If the WD40 don't work the combined Forces Of Chocolate Miss Bailey Miss Vanilla Morgan, and Miss Strawberry Charlotte.😍 Can have your equipment all fixed up and running like its brand new in no time PB.😁

Do not underestimate the ladies and there ability to fix something if they focus and set the power of their well er um.combined minds to.

Trust me guys this is one of my top brilliant ideas. One of you dudes need to try this Idea of mine.

Maybe Miss Lena can join in and be the Whip cream to make it a sunday.

🤔🤔 On second thought if we throw Miss Lena in to the Mix this would probably be a separate party.

OK guys new brilliant Idea maybe Mustangs answer to Denny's grand slam.😁😁

OK yes I adding this to my list of brilliant party ideas one of you alls guys just got to try.😁😁😁😁

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 10, 2019, 02:41 PM

🤔🤔 Not broken just rusty just spray a little WD 40 on it good.as new.😁😁. I am sure those 3 ladies together car probably fix anything. 😎

I know for a fact  the strawberry flavor of this Ironman's Neapolitan party Charlotte is good at fixing stuff.😁 She fixed my bowling arm in 18 and my left knee is like 99 percent better. I might have to make a point to book at least one party with every year so if nothing else she can fix whatever body part is breaking down.😉

If the WD40 don't work the combined Forces Of Chocolate Miss Bailey Miss Vanilla Morgan, and Miss Strawberry Charlotte.😍 Can have your equipment all fixed up and running like its brand new in no time PB.😁

Do not underestimate the ladies and there ability to fix something if they focus and set the power of their well er um.combined minds to.

Trust me guys this is one of my top brilliant ideas. One of you dudes need to try this Idea of mine.

🤔🤔 On second thought if we throw Miss Lena in to the Mix this would probably be a separate party.

OK yes I adding this to my list of brilliant party ideas one of you alls guys just got to try.😁😁😁😁

I appreciate the suggestions but along with the broken equipment is also a lack of desire (might be related issues ???). I keep checking out the Ladies profiles hoping some day that will kick-start my libido again. While I still appreciate the beauty of the women of the Mustang Ranch, the want-to-party feelings I used to have, have kinda gone bye-bye. :'(  I'm an old fart... kinda figure these problems will happen to everyone sooner or later. Just wish my sooner would have come along much later.  ::)

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 11, 2019, 07:17 AM

I appreciate the suggestions but along with the broken equipment is also a lack of desire (might be related issues ???). I keep checking out the Ladies profiles hoping some day that will kick-start my libido again. While I still appreciate the beauty of the women of the Mustang Ranch, the want-to-party feelings I used to have, have kinda gone bye-bye. :'(  I'm an old fart... kinda figure these problems will happen to everyone sooner or later. Just wish my sooner would have come along much later.  ::)

Again not broken rusty, and yes its all related.

As long as you have the entrance fees.

I truly believe in person the combination of those 3 ladies will fix you right up! For an hour or 2 anyway you will feel like you discovered the fountain of youth.  If only for a short time you feel like a 21 year old male with all your dreams still in reach women everywhere wanting you.

Trust me PB it is a good idea😁 It can work. Just have faith in the ladies. Pictures don't tell the story.

You get In a room behind closed doors in person  I believe the ladies can at least temporarily fix the equipment and clear the mental blocks.  Which will allow the desire to return if only for a little while.😉

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 11, 2019, 07:50 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 11, 2019, 07:17 AM

Again not broken rusty, and yes its all related.

As long as you have the entrance fees.

I truly believe in person the combination of those 3 ladies will fix you right up! For an hour or 2 anyway you will feel like you discovered the fountain of youth.  If only for a short time you feel like a 21 year old male with all your dreams still in reach women everywhere wanting you.

Trust me PB it is a good idea😁 It can work. Just have faith in the ladies. Pictures don't tell the story.

You get In a room behind closed doors in person  I believe the ladies can at least temporarily fix the equipment and clear the mental blocks.  Which will allow the desire to return if only for a little while.😉

It's rusty 'cause it's broken. Nuff said!  ::)

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob  quote

🙄 Between you alls rusty/broken equipment excuse, and your Wingman Cobia's I can't go right now I got to fill my freezer for the next 3 winters excuse.

You two are quite the duo maybe you guys should form a bluegrass band called the brothers excuse!😉😉😁😁
OK fine I won't argue with about this anymore.🤘🏻

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 11, 2019, 02:36 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob  quote

🙄 Between you alls rusty/broken equipment excuse, and your Wingman Cobia's I can't go right now I got to fill my freezer for the next 3 winters excuse.

You two are quite the duo maybe you guys should form a bluegrass band called the brothers excuse!😉😉😁😁
OK fine I won't argue with about this anymore.🤘🏻

Thanks Fuzzy...  ;D