News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What are good questions to ask?

Started by Bailey Rose, Dec 16, 2019, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bailey Rose

This question is for the men, When talking with a lady what are some questions you would want us to ask? Like what type of questions are appropriate to ask? What type of questions are considered crossing the line?
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 16, 2019, 12:56 PM
I don't think there are any questions that will really bother me. The one thing that has got to me in the past is a lady pressuring me to party with her. Even after I tell her my plans.

All the ladies know you now Chuck. These days they probably just say did you bring the donuts.😉😁

Cobia

I am a open book.  I doubt any question would bother me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gem Stoned

Mmmm donuts.

To reply to chuck's comment though about being pressured I can only imaginehow that could feel, it never feels good to have a boundary pushed.
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 16, 2019, 04:29 PM
I don't think there are any questions that will really bother me. The one thing that has got to me in the past is a lady pressuring me to party with her. Even after I tell her my plans.

All the ladies know you now Chuck. These days they probably just say did you bring the donuts.😉😁
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

SixT9er

What CC said!
Ladies who visit with me probably wish I'd shut up! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
What CC said!
Ladies who visit with me probably wish I'd shut up! Lol

Not true! I look forward to our conversations.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram