News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💋💋💋I’m new on here💋💋💋

Started by Cameron, Jan 06, 2020, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Hi everybody. I'm new on this forum and look forward to the interactions we'll have on here and at the Mustang Ranch. I'm excited to tell you I will be  celebrating Valentine's Day at the Ranch. Let's pamper each other in my room or in one  of the bungalows. If you can't visit with me on Valentine's Day, I will be here February 10th-20th. I'm certain we'll have lots of fun those other days. My schedule is from 9pm-9am but I can still see you at other times with an appointment. Click on my webpage to book. You can follow me on my Instagram account. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

Webpage:
https://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/cameron.html

Instagram:
asian_cameron_at_Mustang

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cameron

Cobia

Welcome aboard sexy.

I was lucky enough to have had 2 great parties with this beautiful Lady my last trip.  Give her a try...... she is a KEEPER  !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cameron

Thanks Cobia. I enjoyed our parties together. Hope there'll be more in the future.😘

Cobia

Quote from: Cameron on Jan 06, 2020, 06:45 PM
Thanks Cobia. I enjoyed our parties together. Hope there'll be more in the future.😘

I will be back.......
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Silverado

Welcome to the forum Cameron. It was a pleasure to meet you at the New Years Eve party, and thanks for the dance! Cameron is a fun and attractive young lady. Be sure to check out her hot pictures!

Cameron

Thank you Silverado. Can't wait for you to watch me dance again.

Cobia

Quote from: Silverado on Jan 06, 2020, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Cameron. It was a pleasure to meet you at the New Years Eve party, and thanks for the dance! Cameron is a fun and attractive young lady. Be sure to check out her hot pictures!

You got to see her dance....

Dang I always miss all the fun.

Cameron

Cobia I promise to give you a lap dance next time you're in town.😘

Cobia

Quote from: Cameron on Jan 07, 2020, 12:51 AM
Cobia I promise to give you a lap dance next time you're in town.😘

OHHHHH.... Ok.  Thanks.

I sent you a message on the forum (PM)

ex_okie

Hi Cameron glad to see you here.

I was lucky enough to meet you during New Years week and see you dance a bit.  I agree with Silverado "Cameron is a fun and attractive young lady", she also has a nice sense of humor & a great laugh!  I enjoyed talking/kidding with you and wish I hadn't been so tired on your last night this tour.  You still need a sign to reserve your spot in the bar  ;)

ChicagoBob

Cameron

ex_okie it was nice meeting you as well. Hope to see you again

Cameron