News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What's your favorite color on a lady?

Started by Gem Stoned, Jan 04, 2020, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gem Stoned

I'm curious what's your favorite color to see on a lady?
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Prospector Bob

I don't really have a favorite color for a Lady but I do like the little black dress.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 04, 2020, 10:32 AM
I don't really have a favorite color for a Lady but I do like the little black dress.

my personal fave! keep the answers coming fellas 😁😁😁
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

I don't really have a fav. color of dress but I am NOT a fan of black at all and as everyone knows I like jeans.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Whatever color she is wearing that will put her in the mood to work with my broken shoe string budget is OK with me.

Besides if we are able to agree on terms. You will be removing it anyway.😁

Michael j.

Michael J.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
I think most of you ladies are damn good at putting together an outfit that will seriously get a man's attention. From blue denim short shorts to the sexy red dress I loved removing them all. Looking forward to see what she wears next time she greets me.

I agree I have seen a lot of outfits over the years in various brothels all of them draw attention. Unfortunately not always in a good way though.

Example & I won't mention names.  Anyway during one of my trips in 2018. One of the ladies had an outfit. On I am sure she liked, but in my opinion did her no favors.

My last trip still didn't have much interest in her because she wasn't what I was looking for. But she had on a totally different outfit that she wore a lot better than the one she wore the year before.

You are right though Chuck good or just plane bad.  The ladies do know how to put an outfit together.😎

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Really depends on the Lady.

In general I lean toward the darker colors as opposed to colors like peach or pink although white can be sexy as hell on the right Lady. Blue, black & red usually are my preferences.
As PB said a LIttle Black Dress or in my case Black, Red or Blue...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

FumbleNutts

Blue, any shade, and some Flower Bomb perfume, but look out for the little guy getting excited n me walking with a limp  :o ;D
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

LenaStarrXXX

Interesting that there seems to be strong opinions on black – I know it's partially because it's overused but curious to know if outfits make/break your decision to party? Have they ever? Do any of you gents request your ladies to wear certain things? 🤔🤔🤔
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 07, 2020, 02:50 PM
Interesting that there seems to be strong opinions on black – I know it's partially because it's overused but curious to know if outfits make/break your decision to party? Have they ever? Do any of you gents request your ladies to wear certain things? 🤔🤔🤔

I just don't like black outfits.  It is not a deal breaker but when I go out on out dates I request the lady don't ware black.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gem Stoned

Little black dresses always do look nice in everyone, I can see why you enjoy that.
Quote from: Gem Stoned on Jan 04, 2020, 08:26 AM
I'm curious what's your favorite color to see on a lady?
Appointments > Walk-ins

Gem Stoned

That's funny how the first comment is all for little black dresses and then the second is against, just goes to show how everyone has their "own cup of tea" they like.

Jeans is different, I hardly ever see anyone wearing them. I like to wear them from time to time.
Quote from: Cobia link=topic=5098.msg33830#msg33830 d :)ate=1578161370

I don't really have a fav. color of dress but I am NOT a fan of black at all and as everyone knows I like jeans.
Appointments > Walk-ins

Gem Stoned

That's a nice way to look at things. I guess I'm just a sap for wanting to know everyone's favorite colors 🤷‍♀️
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 04, 2020, 06:41 PM
Whatever color she is wearing that will put her in the mood to work with my broken shoe string budget is OK with me.

Besides if we are able to agree on terms. You will be removing it anyway.😁
Appointments > Walk-ins