News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hot times in January with Luna 16th-27th

Started by Luna, Jan 11, 2020, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Come and see me, Luna, at the Mustang ranch from January 16th-27th. We can have a fun outdate in the fun winter weather or a warm and toasty snuggly time inside. We can even choose to relax in the hot tub. No matter what we choose I'll keep you warmed up and entertained so well that you will have a time of your life!

I specialize in outdates, overnights, GFE, and 2 girl parties. And, yes, I do often squirt when I orgasam!

Do you have a fantasy of dating two sisters at the same time? Contact me and we will make it happen. I will help pick the perfect girl to make this fantasy come to life.

B-team010

This is great news! Welcome back!

What shift will you be working?

ChicagoBob

Luna

Quote from: B-team010 on Jan 13, 2020, 02:18 PM
This is great news! Welcome back!

What shift will you be working?

I'm not sure. Last time I worked 3pm-3am. I liked that, so I hope it will be the same this time.

Luna

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Jan 13, 2020, 03:59 PM
I would love to be your lil sis Luna!
We are both available the 16th-27th for 2 girl parties!

That would be wonderful, Vera! 😘

Some lucky guy is going to get to hang out with an unforgettable sister duo and enjoy things that are only dreams to most people.

Vera Bliss

Luna

I will be available from 9pm-9am. Luckily, Vera is working those hours too! Come by and see us! 😊

Also, I don't mind working earlier or later. For example if someone wants to see me at noon, lunch time , I can be the dessert 🍮

Samantha Evans

There are very few truly genuine and happy people in this world. Luna is definitely one of them. I have loved getting to know you girl!

If you haven't partied with this lovely lady yet, definitely do gentlemen!