News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Never disappointed

Started by SixT9er, Jan 14, 2020, 12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

On Thursday afternoon I arrived at Mustang & was greeted with hello hugs from Piper, Phoenix, Ayana, Morgan, Bailey, Olivia & Tara along with a "Great to see you" handshake from Papaleo. That set the tone for the trip. Met Madi a new floor manager (Former Jasmine) got my room & went and cleaned up.
Came back for my incredible Party with my Rachel Varga with every party reconfirms why she's my ATF!
After the party had some great wings in the bar. Visited with Phoenix a bit. Then finally met the beautiful Sweet & Sexy Siren & we chatted for a half hr or so. Hung and observed for a while then went to the bar & chatted with Dharma the bar tender, what a Great guy! Around midnight Lena came in & we hung out chatting & laughing til around 3am. Always fun to chill with Lena, a very fun, sexy cool Lady!
Also said hi to several other Ladies including Jade Orchid & net a new Lady Melina.
Add: Regan also gave me a big hug & made sure I was taken care of
Add #2: The live music was Great as always, one of many great things about going on Thursday night

Always an incredible time at the Mustang thanks to the Staff & especially the Ladies who are second to none!!!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ChicagoBob

Great report, 9er!  I'll have to agree that I've never been disappointed at Mustang either.  They keep me coming back again and again.   8)

Jagged

Well,  Im :-X   disappointed

SixT9er

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 14, 2020, 01:33 AM
Well,  Im :-X   disappointed
Dude I'm sorry, I'll let you know next time I'm going to be in town
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Jagged

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 14, 2020, 01:38 AM
Well, Im :-X   disappointed

U.   :o       Im  Not  getting  a hug from U.   

Im  disaappointed  in
    Not  getting  the  greets with hello hugs
            from  the ladies
for myself    :(    :'(

SixT9er

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 18, 2020, 03:43 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 14, 2020, 01:38 AM
Well, Im :-X   disappointed

U.   :o       Im  Not  getting  a hug from U.   

Im  disaappointed  in
    Not  getting  the  greets with hello hugs
            from  the ladies
for myself    :(    :'(

Sure you are!😜
That's your story & you're sticking to it! 😂😂😂
Hope you're doing well my friend!

Morgan

every day at the mustang is a great day  :D ;)

Samantha Evans

Awww! I am so glad you had such a great time! That's definitely what the Mustang and us girls strive to do, making sure you have the best time possible!

Piper

It's always nice to see your face and greet you with hello hugs and catch up  :D ;) :)

SixT9er

Quote from: Piper on Feb 14, 2020, 05:50 AM
It's always nice to see your face and greet you with hello hugs and catch up  :D ;) :)
Thank you! You're always Great to visit with! You're a sweetheart!

Serena

Awww...we love you too!! You're a pleasure to be around. I guess I wasn't here that day. I think I arrived a couple days later. Well hopefully I'll see you next time so I can say hi!
Xoxoxo
Serena