News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Never Disappointed pt 2

Started by SixT9er, Jan 14, 2020, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I returned to the a Mustang Sunday night. Madi got me hooked up with my room and got a few more hello hugs.
Had another incredible Party with Rachel that she was kind enough to run later into the evening for me as my arrival time was later than usual.
After the party when I came out to the bar @ around 9:45 there was Lena again waiting to chat the night away. We again chatted & laughed then the lovely & fun Holly joined us for my last 45 min before I had to call it a night for an early long drive home in the morning.

The incredible facilities, great helpful staff & beautiful fun Ladies are a combination that can't be beat!

Thanks again to all for giving me two great nights!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 14, 2020, 04:59 AM
I returned to the a Mustang Sunday night. Madi got me hooked up with my room and got a few more hello hugs.
Had another incredible Party with Rachel that she was kind enough to run later into the evening for me as my arrival time was later than usual.
After the party when I came out to the bar @ around 9:45 there was Lena again waiting to chat the night away. We again chatted & laughed then the lovely & fun Holly joined us for my last 45 min before I had to call it a night for an early long drive home in the morning.

The incredible facilities, great helpful staff & beautiful fun Ladies are a combination that can't be beat!

Thanks again to all for giving me two great nights!

woo I got my daily dose of Six! it just doesn't feel right if we don't catch up for hours when you're here 😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram