"Off Topic" > Fun "Board" Games

Movies!!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

RachelVarga:
Disney, superheroes, comedies, and true crimes.

Cobia:

--- Quote from: Kristina Marie on February 19, 2020, 04:42:23 PM ---I like action, comedies and Disney movies...whatever you do, please do not, I repeat do not, ever, ask me to watch a scary movie.  If you know me you just know, that is a big NO!  🙈lol
And I usually don't go to the movies.  I don't see the point of paying $50 to take a nap.🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

--- End quote ---

I agree on not going to the movies.  Haven't been in over 30 yrs. and I don't rent movies either.  They will be on TV sooner or later.

Kristina Marie:
I like action, comedies and Disney movies...whatever you do, please do not, I repeat do not, ever, ask me to watch a scary movie.  If you know me you just know, that is a big NO!  🙈lol
And I usually don't go to the movies.  I don't see the point of paying $50 to take a nap.🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Velvet:

--- Quote from: Morgan on January 18, 2020, 07:25:11 AM ---is wrong to say i love almost all movies lol

--- End quote ---

I love most movies too. Favorite scary movie? I love so many, the hollowed series and ANYTHING WITH VAMPIRES. I'm watching American horror story and it got to scary for me to watch any more lol

Jagged:

After all these years.
     I still like  Porky"s  I

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version