News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Favorite Visiting Time?

Started by Samantha Evans, Feb 10, 2020, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha Evans

Hey there guys! This is for our patrons! What is your favorite time of year to visit the Mustang and why?

Ironman

Quote from: Samantha Evans on Feb 10, 2020, 11:24 AM
Hey there guys! This is for our patrons! What is your favorite time of year to visit the Mustang and why?

Short answer when I got enough money to book at least one party. 

Slightly longer answer when I have enough money to book at least one party, and some other reason to be in the area usually a bowling thing.  I don't go to Nevada just for the brothels.

Cobia

I try to stay from events, weekend, and holidays.

Just not a crowd person.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I prefer the winter months. A little less crowded. Not hot & fun to hang out in the hot tub outside with the steam in the cool night air
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

johann

Spring and fall weekdays.  It's a ton easier to get up here during the week, and quieter too.  I try to skip the height of summer because it can get pretty warm up in the Reno area, and likewise I skip winder because I'm just not a snow person.  Having grown up in the UK, I've had enough snow driving for the rest of my life.  I know it's pretty low risk, but one spin on black ice in my life has really turned me off driving when there's any risk of snow or a freeze.