News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A little taboo roleplay I want to try

Started by Pridefc7, Feb 17, 2020, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridefc7

Which lady is up to try a little taboo roleplay. We can pretend that my best friend just called you to break up with you. You come to the house looking for him but only find me. You are dressed in a sexy outfit maybe a sexy dress and stockings. You tell me that he left you and you are wearing his fav outfit. I tell you he is not here. Upset you start telling me that he broke up with you because you wouldn't have sex with him. But now you are ready. I tell you that unfortunately he is not here. So pissed off you start grabbing on me and to get back at him You offer sex to me. We hop in the bubble bath to relax after the great sex and while you are rubbing my back u get a text from him saying he is sorry and he wants you back. You are happy he wants u back but now u loved the sex with his best friend, so you text him back saying you are upset and will talk with him later. But for now the only thing U want is one more hardcore sex session with his beat friend.

Luna

This sounds amazing! This roleplay would really get me wet. I especially like the bubble bath part. I love bubble baths and hot tubs!

Serena

Hmmm...this sounds like it would be a hot time!! I like your imagination...lol. Come visit us so we can make your fantasy cum true!!
Serena  ;)