News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for a Kinky Time

Started by Drew, Mar 17, 2020, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridefc7

A kinky time/party which I think might be fun is me and you being arch enemies maybe I'm your best friends bf that treats her bad. So I'm tied to the bed and you come walking in with your little cute skirt and some attitude and sit on my face and force me to eat your pussy. But hopefully you surprisingly get to a orgasim all over my mouth and face. You untie me and tell me to leave. Instead I tie you up or handcuff you by surprise. How the tables have turned :) you are very mad and threaten to tell your friend but while you are cussing me out my cock gets in your mouth and I force you to suck it. I eventually have my way with you in multiple positions until I finish in you. I finally untie you and say no w we are even. :) we chat a while and you tell me what a asshole I am etc but I say the same about you. We wash up and I lay in my bed, and you crawl in my bed with me.and say " how can my friend like a cheater like you, and a nasty guy like you" while you ride my cock you switch to talking dirty and telling me " from now on you only fuck me" enemies become lovers :)

Drew

I love the role play idea, sounds super spicy!

:)
Quote from: Pridefc7 on May 01, 2020, 09:38 AM
A kinky time/party which I think might be fun is me and you being arch enemies maybe I'm your best friends bf that treats her bad. So I'm tied to the bed and you come walking in with your little cute skirt and some attitude and sit on my face and force me to eat your pussy. But hopefully you surprisingly get to a orgasim all over my mouth and face. You untie me and tell me to leave. Instead I tie you up or handcuff you by surprise. How the tables have turned :) you are very mad and threaten to tell your friend but while you are cussing me out my cock gets in your mouth and I force you to suck it. I eventually have my way with you in multiple positions until I finish in you. I finally untie you and say no w we are even. :) we chat a while and you tell me what a asshole I am etc but I say the same about you. We wash up and I lay in my bed, and you crawl in my bed with me.and say " how can my friend like a cheater like you, and a nasty guy like you" while you ride my cock you switch to talking dirty and telling me " from now on you only fuck me" enemies become lovers :)

Bigfoot

Quote from: Drew on Apr 30, 2020, 02:09 PM
I love the insight, it is one of my favorite things to do. How does green tea with honey sound?

Well, my doctor did suggest that I try switching to tea...  ;)

Drew

As an avid tea drinker, just let me know what kind? I can do a nice earl grey, green tea, oolong, etc.
Quote from: Bigfoot on May 02, 2020, 05:18 PM
Quote from: Drew on Apr 30, 2020, 02:09 PM
I love the insight, it is one of my favorite things to do. How does green tea with honey sound?

Well, my doctor did suggest that I try switching to tea...  ;)