Too many dreams in my head about a special lady

Started by FarmBoyinCA, Mar 29, 2020, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmBoyinCA

I was hoping to spend some time around this time of the year.  However, things got crazy in the world and things changed so quick, I had to stay closer to home this time around.  Hopefully things will get better soon so that I can have some time away later on in the year (maybe around the time of the Rib Cook Off).

The last two years that I got up there, I had a great time with one special lady who knew what turned me on in a big way.  From the right style of music to the way that she melted my heart, I have many dreams about her.  That special lady is Leah.  Based on what I have seen on this forum, it feels like my special lady has moved on. 

It reminds of the country music video from Little Texas, "What Might Have Been".  It is a powerful story where a guy who was in a certain part of the world spent a night with a lady.  The guy had to go on with things that were going on in that area and they went their separate ways.  At the end of the video which was many years later, they saw each other again.  I hope that I get to see Leah in the near future instead of many years down the road.  Hopefully, I can post a link to the video in this message here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE3ycDH9_8.  If not, go to YouTube and type in Little Texas What Might Have Been to see the point I'm making here.

I think one question that may come up here is what did I see in Leah that got me going?  When it came to Leah, she is a natural beauty with no tattoos and if there are any piercing, they are in the ears only for earrings.  That is the ideal lady for me.  There were many times where we would look at each other and she would melt my heart in a special way.  Let's hope there is another opportunity for a special experience in the future.

One last thing that turns me on is that I love full back panties (like a bikini).  I love to feel the bottom of the bikini when I hold a lady close to me  It will be getting me closer to go all the way.

If I need to have a Plan B in the future, I hope there is another lady in the same way that I described above.

Hopefully all of you stay safe during this crazy time.  Maybe I can figure out a way to get up there later on in the year.

Vera Bliss

Awhh it sounds like you had a great bond with Leah. I would like to just say that I also have no tattoos or piercings and am completely all natural. If you are into girls like that then maybe you would be into me. I would love to be able to give you a special experience that the both of us can enjoy!💋