News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

credit card memories

Started by Gus, Apr 02, 2020, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

Just now, I was going through my receipts for the past month. There on the top of the stack was a receipt, dated 22 February, from Cash Processing Services, the Mustang Ranch’s credit card handler. I like to note the name of each lady I party with on her respective receipt. Across the top of this one an office lady had written “Kristina Marie.”
That was my last party before I left for home. It is bitter-sweet, thinking about what a wonderful time I had with Kristina, but wishing I had stayed for another party or two with other Mustang ladies. At the time, I was expecting to visit again in late March or early April. Instead, I am cooped up at home and the Mustang is closed.
I hope all the ladies and the staff are currently happy and healthy. I am thinking of you and look forward to seeing you all when this damn virus has run out its murderous course. Take good care of yourselves, my friends.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Luna

I'm glad you had a visit. I too am missing the ranch. We will be there to party and have fun again soon! 😘😊

Just Tom

I too have a collection of credit card receipts, one of my regrets is I don't have one with 'Luna' written on it
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Luna

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 05, 2020, 09:28 PM
I too have a collection of credit card receipts, one of my regrets is I don't have one with 'Luna' written on it

That sounds like a situation that we will have to make a point to change...