News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Summer Bucket List- 2020

Started by Drew, May 08, 2020, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

Hey everyone,
   Since I am doing a long tour this summer, I decided to try and cross a few things off my bucket list. If you think you could help me, email me!

1. Have a two-girl with Rachel Varga. Do I have to say anything else? She is an absolute stunner!
2. Give a golden shower in a hotel room.
3. Fly to Vegas for a weekend and watch a showgirl performance.
4. Partake in the biggest orgy in the history of Mustang Ranch!
5. Go to Lake Tahoe for the 4th of July and watch the fireworks.
6. Have a piggy clean my dungeon.
7. Have an office (the t.v. show) roleplay.
8. Be a naughty schoolgirl that has to fuck for good grades.
9. Prostate play, my favorite!
10. Lose my anal virginity!!
11. Pet-play, let me be your little kitten!

I'll update the list with my progress and additional bucket list items.

Just Sayin

My first girl friend I had after my divorce nicknamed me Mr Vanilla. I guess I am. I'm looking forward to talking to Drew about bucket list. Mr Vanilla needs clarification about some of this.

Drew

Hey Just Sayin,
   Message me, I would love to discuss further details with you. I think we can had a little spice into your vanilla. Looking forward to hearing from you!

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Quote from: Just Sayin on May 08, 2020, 06:07 PM
My first girl friend I had after my divorce nicknamed me Mr Vanilla. I guess I am. I'm looking forward to talking to Drew about bucket list. Mr Vanilla needs clarification about some of this.

Just Tom

That's a pretty ambitious Summer Bucket List Drew, the current situation has pared my own bucket list down considerably.

i was hoping to be able to go fishing and camping for a few days this summer, have a few good dinners across Nevada and see my friends, but with all the uncertainty, its hard to make plans that might actually happen, we are taking it day by day and hoping for the best.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offleash

Quote from: Just Tom on May 09, 2020, 01:50 AM
That's a pretty ambitious Summer Bucket List Drew, the current situation has pared my own bucket list down considerably.

i was hoping to be able to go fishing and camping for a few days this summer, have a few good dinners across Nevada and see my friends, but with all the uncertainty, its hard to make plans that might actually happen, we are taking it day by day and hoping for the best.

Hey Just Tom I gotta agree with you on takin it day by day. Trying to be patient. I got a lot of stuff I want to do (as does pretty much everyone, ya) but I'm not sure about hittin it hard on opening day. I probably will try to wait until the dust settles a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XacjXb3KZx4

Drew

Hey,
I'm sorry to hear about that, but sometimes the heart grows fonder with distance. You may need to do a crash course bucket list weekend to at least get a few scratches off. I'm doing a 16 week tour and I'm hoping a few individuals with help keep my tour exciting by scratching things off my buck list.

Drew

That's totally understandable, until then we will be waiting for you at the ranch. I hope our paths will cross this summer, I would love to have a chat with you.

Quote from: Offleash on May 09, 2020, 02:27 AM

Hey Just Tom I gotta agree with you on takin it day by day. Trying to be patient. I got a lot of stuff I want to do (as does pretty much everyone, ya) but I'm not sure about hittin it hard on opening day. I probably will try to wait until the dust settles a bit...

dickinsider

I will be there to help you with one 😘
I put my dick inside her!

Offleash

Quote from: Drew on May 09, 2020, 04:50 AM
That's totally understandable, until then we will be waiting for you at the ranch. I hope our paths will cross this summer, I would love to have a chat with you.

Quote from: Offleash on May 09, 2020, 02:27 AM

Hopefully when the paths do cross it doesn't look too much like that video I linked to ha ha ha

Pridefc7

8 I would love to be your teacher and say "drew, if you want pass my class you have to let me play with you, if u want a B let me have you for the night, if you want the big A then I need you to be a dirty girl" ;)

Drew

I'm super wet just thinking about it!

Quote from: Pridefc7 on May 10, 2020, 08:45 AM
8 I would love to be your teacher and say "drew, if you want pass my class you have to let me play with you, if u want a B let me have you for the night, if you want the big A then I need you to be a dirty girl" ;)