Serious question: what do the women at the Mustang Ranch provide for you?

Started by pearl pleaser, Nov 20, 2020, 02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl pleaser

I have a serious question for Mustang regulars and those who have visited in the past: what do the women of the Mustang Ranch do for you?

I'm not talking simply about their sexual services: are they friends? Confidantes? Healers? Companions? Therapists?

What do they mean to you and what do they provide for you outside the obvious? Would you consider them an essential service? Would you consider them essential for your wellbeing and mental health?

Just curious. I think we need to remove the stigma of what working girls are perceived as and paint them in a more human - and humane - light.

pearl pleaser

OK, I guess I'll start.

I had just come off a divorce of what had become a sexless marriage. I visited Ayana hoping to regain my mojo, but what I received was so unexpected. I didn't expect the comfort I received as this beautiful woman listened to my woes without passing judgment, offered me a shoulder to lean and cry on, and handled me with the emotional sensitivity I need as I expressed my grief regarding my situation.

Yes, there was physical intimacy that really boosted my esteem after what seemed like an eternity of abstinence, and I found some confidence that I thought I'd lost forever. But what surprised me is the deep connection and bond I forged with this sensational goddess - a friendship that has been sustained over the years.

She was there for me, unexpectedly, when I needed her most. That's why I will always champion her - for the gift she's given me that's been beyond my expectations.  I don't know if I can ever repay her for that kindness...but she has a special place in my heart because of her actions that night when I needed a friend.

I will never forget the gesture and always honor her in any way I can. I'm eternally grateful.

NavySteve

Although I have only been to the Mustang twice, I will provide my limited experience. On both occasions the two ladies were very responsive to communications via PM's emails and texts. When I finally met them, it was like we had been long time friends. Using a cane and being limited to what I could do in the party, did not stop them from treating me like a king. The hugs and care provided made me feel like being on top of the world. With either one of the ladies, and they know who they are,I could spend hours with them to just be in their company provided I get some hugs cuddles and snuggles.