News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Let's Spread The Joy!

Started by Olivia Lush, Nov 01, 2021, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

I am very Thankful for everything that 2021 brought me and that includes YOU

After a very hard year apart we were finally able to open the Mustang ranch doors again early in the summer and somehow we've touched each others lives...

Some of you were old friends happy to be back, some were new friends that now are part of my life, and for some we are still getting to know each other while planning our first encounter...

But I appreciate each one of you and am forever grateful that once upon the time you've chosen me to brighten your day or night.
To show my gratitude to all of you I would like to announce my Thankful Tour at the Mustang Ranch

November 10th to 17th

During this tour I will be adding an extra 15 minutes per hour and adding 2 hours for overnights for appointments booked in advance with deposits (this offer can not be combined with other discounts or offers) .

Let's plan our rendezvous right now on Olivia@mustangranch.com before my dance card gets full.

You can get more information about me, the parties I offer, see more than 75 mouthwatering pictures (including the Princess Leia photo shoot), my enticing videos, blog posts, wish list and much more on my website www.OliviaLush.com

Can't wait to be in your arms...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
Your Brazilian Delight 

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com