I don't really do these anymore but here Goes V. Falls

Started by Ironman, Oct 24, 2022, 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

OK Short version V. Falls was a lot of fun and she was nice to me when she didn't necessarily have to be. She was willing to give me what I asked for, and went a little beyond because she was willing to make one part of the overall party experience easier for me. I will just leave that there.

I will say that the overall experience inside the building before the actual party was eye opening. There is definitely an expiration date on this for lack of a better term hobby.

Your own individual expiration dates will vary not necessarily age related, or even your finances.  There will come a day though when you will be done with your brothel adventures, or at least you should be.   

Mine will probably come sooner, then it will be for the rest of you guys.  Due to my own special circumstances.  I don't think my go away for good date has come yet! However due too my overall situation being fluid it is possible that I have had my last dance. Time as it does with all things will write the end of my adventures. :'( If my time is done V at least sent me out with bang! No pun intended.

As for the rest of you guys watch for the signs don't miss your expiration date. When the time comes for you, if you have been paying attention you will understand what I'm saying here. Until then enjoy your own individual journey, and adventures :D

https://youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

Prospector Bob

I get ya. I recognized my expiration date a couple of years ago. I realized there were just too many impediments in my way. I saw that I could no longer enjoy the pleasures of LPIN & reluctantly turned in my monger card.

My "Glory Days" done passed me by.  :'(
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Oct 24, 2022, 01:59 PM
I get ya. I recognized my expiration date a couple of years ago. I realized there were just too many impediments in my way. I saw that I could no longer enjoy the pleasures of LPIN & reluctantly turned in my monger card.

You still have your card  PB till the day you are ready to book your first dance at that brothel in the sky.  It's just on this earth your status is  now changed  to  awaiting your election into the Hall Of Retired Mongers.😉😁😃

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 24, 2022, 02:19 PM

You still have your card  PB till the day you are ready to book your first dance at that brothel in the sky.  It's just on this earth your status is  now changed  to  awaiting your election into the Hall Of Retired Mongers.😉😁😃

Hall of Retired Mongers? Who, me?!!  :o  I don't think I made that big of an impression when I was active. Just another swingin' weenie! I was always a gentleman & treated the Ladies with the respect they deserve, but the Ladies I partied with are like me, retired. There's none there now who would elect me to any HOF?

Yup, I may still have my monger card but it has a big "SUSPENDED DUE TO INACTIVITY" stamped on it!

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Oct 24, 2022, 02:58 PM

Hall of Retired Mongers? Who, me?!!  :o  I don't think I made that big of an impression when I was active. Just another swingin' weenie! I was always a gentleman & treated the Ladies with the respect they deserve, but the Ladies I partied with are like me, retired. There's none there now who would elect me to any HOF?

Yup, I may still have my monger card but it has a big "SUSPENDED DUE TO INACTIVITY" stamped on it!

I haven't retired yet.  Just have some problems to work out.  Slowly getting there............
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 24, 2022, 03:47 PM

I haven't retired yet.  Just have some problems to work out.  Slowly getting there............
You don't count  Cobia.😉 When you finally leave this earth. You will have 1/3 of your remains scattered on your favorite hunting area in the back woods of Texas. Another 1/3 dumped in your favorite fishing spot. The final 1/3 will be made into something that will be placed in a special display case in the Cowboy suite at the Mustang.😉😁😃

Ironman

🤣🤣 Your humor would be enough for you to at least be considered. You also Actually made a point to try and understand how my mind works and understand me buddy
way back when.

Southerner

Full Disclosure...This is my first post so please be charitable. Although I'm 80 I don't think that I have reached my expiration date. Of course, I passed my "Best by date" a long time ago but I still actively party at the Ranch. I am a relative newbie to the brothel scene since my first visit was in 2019, 3 years after my wife of 41 years passed away. I'm sure that you all remember how nervous you were on your first visit to a brothel but mine was worse since I was 76 at the time. My party was with Erika Lauren and our parties have only gotten better over the years. I regularly party with several ladies and I have learned quite a bit from each one of them. I have learned one basic thing, keep an open mind and the fun only gets better. I wish that I could party like I used to but that "Best by date" is a funny thing and doesn't always cooperate. I try to be generous and treat everyone with respect and we all have a wonderful time. I'll keep making trips to the Ranch until my expiration date.

Luvtofish69

Thought that I was washed up myself, but I found something, and no it is not the blue pill, that has reinvigorated me. It really has helped those urges big time. Was told it may not work for everyone, but it sure does with me. Would be happy tomshare thru a message if anyone is interested.

Ironman

Quote from: Southerner on Oct 24, 2022, 07:22 PM
Full Disclosure...This is my first post so please be charitable. Although I'm 80 I don't think that I have reached my expiration date. Of course, I passed my "Best by date" a long time ago but I still actively party at the Ranch. I am a relative newbie to the brothel scene since my first visit was in 2019, 3 years after my wife of 41 years passed away. I'm sure that you all remember how nervous you were on your first visit to a brothel but mine was worse since I was 76 at the time. My party was with Erika Lauren and our parties have only gotten better over the years. I regularly party with several ladies and I have learned quite a bit from each one of them. I have learned one basic thing, keep an open mind and the fun only gets better. I wish that I could party like I used to but that "Best by date" is a funny thing and doesn't always cooperate. I try to be generous and treat everyone with respect and we all have a wonderful time. I'll keep making trips to the Ranch until my expiration date.

Thank you for responding.  When I talk about an expiration date. It isn't necessarily about your chronological age. It may not have anything to do with your physical health, or your financial health either there are many factors, and the actual expiration date will vary from person to person.

Same thing holds true on the provider side of the game. My ATF girl walked away when she was still in her 20's  She  simply had enough.  Other ladies who were around before I ever first walked into a brothel. They will probably still be around when I walk out for the last time never to return.

So all I am trying to say in a metaphor sort away watch for the signs. Know when its time to leave, and never return. Do not over stay welcome.  Know when its your own time to go.

Your actual age will have nothing to do with it. Just watch for the signs. I myself  can see my end is closer then my beginning.

Just watch for the signs you will know when its your time. Enjoy the adventure until your time to leave and never return finally comes.

Thanks again for your post. 8)

Southerner

Thank you for clarifying your post. I totally agree with what you have said. I was using age just as a metric of my own situation and I realize that everyone is different. I have also experienced it from the provider side where some ladies that I partied with or wanted to party with simply never returned. (Maybe they were telling me something lol). Although I can't see into the future, unless there is a dramatic change in my health, age will probably be the determining factor. But I can see it coming to an end as travel becomes more tedious. While Madam Tara, Madam Jennifer and everyone at the Ranch treat me like royalty, I am still happy to return home to my 2 Doberman housemates. Until that time, I will just keep plodding along. I wish you well with your particular situation.

Ironman

Quote from: Southerner on Oct 25, 2022, 02:55 AM
Thank you for clarifying your post. I totally agree with what you have said. I was using age just as a metric of my own situation and I realize that everyone is different. I have also experienced it from the provider side where some ladies that I partied with or wanted to party with simply never returned. (Maybe they were telling me something lol). Although I can't see into the future, unless there is a dramatic change in my health, age will probably be the determining factor. But I can see it coming to an end as travel becomes more tedious. While Madam Tara, Madam Jennifer and everyone at the Ranch treat me like royalty, I am still happy to return home to my 2 Doberman housemates. Until that time, I will just keep plodding along. I wish you well with your particular situation.

Your welcome I get why you may not have completely got where I was trying to go with my initial post. 

The YouTube link to the Bruce Springsteen song was also meant as a metaphor also.   My guess is only PB gets where I was going. He was the first to make a effort to see the world and sometimes the various ladies over the last 20 years though my eyes.